1994 fj80 for parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1994 fj80 for parts, located in Maryville Tennessee. Has a salvage certificate title. 200,000 miles, runs good, good trans- tranfer case-front and rear axle assemblies
(non locking) , light gold exterior , brown cloth interior, light front end damage - broke headlight brackets on both sides- bent hood- damaged lower valence-broke drivers side door mirror, the rest of the body is good. 2000.00 or best offer, call 865-253-2522 . Will part out if it doesnt sell all together.

LSPBV

Looking for a Load Sensing Porportioning and Bypass Valve.

Part of the rear braking system.

Thanks

How much for the sliding rear passenger side glass window shipped to 92069 please thanks?

I'm interested in all the fender flares.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

I have spent an emormous amount of time with this guy and it seemed to be going ok until I sent him a document to sign. He sent me pictures and I am out of state and would not see it before I bought it. All the document stated was that the pictures sent to me throught e-mail address (blah blah.com) represent the item I am buying. Once I sent him that to sign I would not get any E-mails returned, I would not get phone calls returned (spoke to his wife twice and asked her to tell him to call me) then finally got hold of him after there was a conversation between her and him as she was handing him the phone and when I asked him a few questions he hung up on me. I called back several times with no answers.

I called today from a different phone and got in touch once again. He said he would sell it to someone but he does not want to sign any agreements.

I do not want to buy an entire vehicle sight unseen.

FWIW

:mad: Wow, the vehicle was not even driveable after I was told it was in good driving condition.

Your shipping guru was here this morning (unexpected) and he showed up empty handed as far as payment goes. He was a really nice guy just didn't have the 1500 dollars for payment, was led to believe vehicle had been paid for, thought vehicle was currently registered, didn't know vehicle has a salvage certificate for a title which would mean its not legal to drive, cut a nice ditch thru my front yard along the driveway trying to get his extra long trailor and dually truck back on the pavement, especially liked the email you sent a day before he showed up saying all you were going to pay is 1000.00 and the way shipper just comes in like a gangster wanting to know where vehicle is,

The shipper was cancelled before he showed up, their mistake

I need the following:

FJ80 Window Regulators.... Three: DS &PS Fronts & PS rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom