For Sale 1994 Cruiser- no Lockers Phoenix AZ (no afilliation)- Listed $9,500 (now listed at $15k) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
white
Outside Link
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/mesa-toyota-land-cruiser/7125998778.html
Well taken care of truck. I checked it out this morning. body is straight except a dent (pic below). No rust on the undercarriage. interior in great shape.

Seller seems like a good guy. Selling to pay for traveling expenses to medical school

IMG-4716.jpg

IMG-4717.jpg

IMG-4719.jpg

IMG-4720.jpg

IMG-4722.jpg

Last edited:
The craigslist posting shows an asking price of $15k. Is that just to scare off scammers, but he is really asking $9,500?

Thats exactly what he did. He got more interest than what he thought... He originally told me it was going to go up to 11.5k.... how high is he going to go?

I know that prices for them have gone up quite a bit last few years but $15k for a non locker with almost 200k!! Good time to sell I guess.

It is a clean truck and advertised in Offer-up as well.

No...just what I saw in the ad but it does shows well in the pictures I have two myself (93/94) and fixing one to sell so I can save up the fund to get my favorite one (40th Anniversary).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom