For Sale 1993 triple locked FJ80 4" lift / KY/OH area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In Florence, KY (Cincinnati area) This is my triple locked and (4" Slee) lifted daily driver. Needs a little cosmetic work but everything mechanical works. Rims are nice, it had the snorkel already on it when I bought it. I dont really go wheeling around here so my loss is your gain. New stereo with Bluetooth and new seats out of a 40th anniversary edition. Inside is clean just the door panels could use a little cosmetic makeover or swap out from someone else's rig. Body is original 1993, not perfect but no rust on either body or frame. Truck spent most it's life in the Western US so ZERO body and ZERO frame rot. Paint looks original & could use a freshening up. Some scratches and clearcoat peeling or faded in various locations around the vehicle. A/C freezing cold and heater is hot as hell. Always starts even after long sits and handles the interstate well also. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere and delivery is possible as long as I can get dropped off at an airport with commercial service.

I began a little restoration work on it including power washing the carpet and replacing the seats and gave the stereo system a makeover. Stereo has two working amps, front separates and Bluetooth for phone. No subwoofer. Fixed the other small issues it had when I bought it. It's now my daily driver whenever I'm in town. Really im just not ready to do a full restoration. All my tools and stuff are in Hawaii still. Truck runs great. The 4" Slee lift kit alone is worth $2845. I just need $5500 OBO, delivery negotiable depends how far away you are. Good reliable truck and possible full restoration candidate. 257K miles, Text (808) 384-2598

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

View attachment 1269860

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm very interested in your Landcruiser. I would like to try work out a deal with you ASAP. Please call or text me as soon as you can. My number is 970 590 2264.
Thanks
Dennis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom