For Sale 1993 toyota hilux 4x4 camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1993 Toyota Hilux Galaxy 4x4 motorhome 5 speed 2.8L diesel. 107k KM.

Water Tank
Water heater
Heater
Sink
Stove
Propane tank
Cassette toilet
Shower
Dinette seating that converts into bed
AC
Over cab bed
Lots of storage

If interested DM and we can chat. I was planning on keeping this rig after I sold my last one but with a new job plans have changed. Asking 32K to put a price but is negotiable. I had plans on changing tires, coating wheels, adding new airbags, painting the fenders and bottom trim but figure I post it here before I do because you might want different tires, different colors and so on. Camper located in GA with GA title and GA plates

toyot hilux, toyota diesel, toyota mothome, 4x4 motorhome, 4x4 diesel, manual motorhome

That. Is. Amazing. Almost worth selling my tundra for.

Beautiful Hilux Galaxy!

I've been searching high and low for one of these (stateside or to import) and haven't had much luck. There are a couple on the market for absurd prices well above my range. I keep coming across your for sale thread in my search and wanted to ask a couple questions about how you found and imported yours. I tried to DM you, but your inbox is full.

PS: Im absolutely kicking myself for not finding yours last year. I grew up just outside of Atlanta and can't believe after looking all over the world that there was a perfect one a few hours from my home.

Thanks for your time,
Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom