1993 toyota 3.0 3vze engine parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
i have recantly done a 3.4 swap in my 1993 toyota pickup and have and entire engine to part out. so far i have sold a throttle body and the distributor.

i still have a throttle body because i had a spare. everything else is still there, pm to find out availability and prices! thanks guys, happy wheeling!

come on guys, i need to get rid of this stuff!

Is there a company out there that sells the wiring harness for that swap. I know there was one but they went out of business which stalled my own swap. :doh:

3.0 engine needed

i have recantly done a 3.4 swap in my 1993 toyota pickup and have and entire engine to part out. so far i have sold a throttle body and the distributor.

i still have a throttle body because i had a spare. everything else is still there, pm to find out availability and prices! thanks guys, happy wheeling!

I know this post is a year old but, I have a 94 4x4 with a busted block. I am looking for the best solution on how to replace it. What's the benefits of replacing it with a 3.4? I assume that you no longer have the 3.0 block.

I know this post is a year old but, I have a 94 4x4 with a busted block. I am looking for the best solution on how to replace it. What's the benefits of replacing it with a 3.4? I assume that you no longer have the 3.0 block.

That sucks. I dont have a 3.0 but I did... lasted to 345000kms with the usual head gasket problems.
The 3.4 is a superior engine in every way! The swap is a bit tricky.....all I know is from 10 years ago and my memory sucks but here goes.

I think: you'll need a body lift or a hood scoop, Exhaust is on the other side.... and I seem to remember something about front driveshaft issues??

If i were you Id get a used 3.0...... sell the truck and buy a Taco.
T100 are super cool as well and after 95 they came with the 3.4 (5VZE) yet retained the same torsion bar front end as the mini trucks. Kinda rare though.

Good Luck man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom