For Sale 1993 LC in NorCal 147,000 miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sadly I need to sell my 1993 J80 100% stock cream puff of a truck. It was originally purchased with no running boards first owner hated them got her pant legs dirty.

147,000 miles - Stock leather interior
100% working
I'm the second owner this is a CA car first owner was a woman in SJ who had all dealer records. I purchased it in early 2005 as my third car which I used on the weekends. Never took it off road seriously never got a chance to use it. Though the LC has made more Napa Wine trips with family and friends on board than I can count.

BFG 285 75's on the stock wheels are in great shape lots of life left.

I can send photos to anyone interested. It is dark Gray - factory Tint - with roof rack. Stereo was replaced by a top end Audio shop in Stockton = Sony head unit with Ipod cord - and small basic Base in the back with 4 new speakers a few years ago. Not a big system just needed something given the original speakers were toast and we wanted an Ipod jack.
Lots of the standard LC maint records - inner seals done on the front end this year, valve cover gasket done, pesky water hose done in 2010. All new brake lines and ABS harness and sensors done last summer by Walnut Creek toyota. Zero leaks just a super cool old truck that goes and goes! Well cared for etc etc

$7000 your getting a clean 100% ready to go ride with 147,000 miles on it.

Hey Guys Fossilcruiser has first dibs just sent him lots of picts and had a nice talk on the phone. Assuming he likes the Beast it will be really hard to see it drive off without me. LOL
Also the messages via the forum were a little slow coming through so sorry for the delayed response.

Sold! To a great guy and will see some cool country! Went to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom