1993 Land Cruiser Pickup! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

70-series trucks in Venezuela had a Dana axle installed locally in their market. This truck is in remarkable condition! Well done!

Do you know if these were delivered minus a axle or a perfectly good brand new axle was removed and discarded?

You are correct this is one is very nice 75 pickup. I have to keep myself from even looking at anything else. Stable is over flowing already.

Really Nice!! Just needs some 37s!!!:cheers:

what a beauty. Like new!

AWESOME! I am seriously envious of you, I will echo one of the previous posts, how did you source it?

AWESOME! I am seriously envious of you, I will echo one of the previous posts, how did you source it?

Barrett Jackson auction in Las Vegas. I was interested in a 1983 Toyota pickup and this. Very happy that I didn't get the 83. This LC is showroom clean and a blast to drive. Cruises nicely at 75 mph.

Do you know if these were delivered minus a axle or a perfectly good brand new axle was removed and discarded?

You are correct this is one is very nice 75 pickup. I have to keep myself from even looking at anything else. Stable is over flowing already.

It's the original factory axle so no extra axle available if that's what your after.

It's the original factory axle so no extra axle available if that's what your after.

Your sure Toyota installed the Dana rear axle in Japan? Model shows it as a cab/chassis. Have not a listing for a special axle for Venezuela market. These trucks were available with a one ton full floating axle from the factory. The Dana isn't even a full floater, must be a reason for the different axle. I was just curious not looking for a 70 series axle axle unless it would have locked which wouldn't think it would have removed if it had one. While the 70 series can have the spring hangers changed to fit a 40 series I have already 40 series rear full floaters.

Your sure Toyota installed the Dana rear axle in Japan? Model shows it as a cab/chassis. Have not a listing for a special axle for Venezuela market. These trucks were available with a one ton full floating axle from the factory. The Dana isn't even a full floater, must be a reason for the different axle. I was just curious not looking for a 70 series axle axle unless it would have locked which wouldn't think it would have removed if it had one. While the 70 series can have the spring hangers changed to fit a 40 series I have already 40 series rear full floaters.
Looks like a common upgrade in Australia too as the rear axle is narrower than the front. I'm curious as where this originated from.. SoAm? I want one tooo! Even with a Dana 60 rear! LOL

It didn't come from Japan, it came from Venezuela.

Will this FZJ75 be at the meeting tonight?

Sorry I couldn’t make it. I can’t make most of the meetings as my kids are in high school sports. Football game last night. Happy to show the rig if you are ever out in Fountain Hills

Sorry I couldn’t make it. I can’t make most of the meetings as my kids are in high school sports. Football game last night. Happy to show the rig if you are ever out in Fountain Hills

No worries. I asked because you mentioned you hope to make it to the next monthly meeting. I will let you know if I will be in Fountain Hills. Thanks!

Hoping to make it to the next monthly meeting to show you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom