1993 KZJ78 Rear brake parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I am having a hard time finding the correct part numbers for the rear brake calipers and brake lines. I found one site that labels all the parts individually but not the caliper. Also, wondering if anyone knows for a fact if any other year/model has cross matchable calipers/brake line. I was told by cruiser outfitters that an 80's series cross matches, but what I keep seeing on the forum is mixed. Thanks in advance!

Ryan

@hellonrotors , This may help... cross it against other sites. Just to confirm, you have drums & shoes in the rear or calipers & rotor set up? Below link is for drums/shoes set up.

Last edited:
I was told by cruiser outfitters that an 80's series cross matches, but what I keep seeing on the forum is mixed.

This is probably because not all 80 series are the same in regards to the rear brakes. I think there are 3-4 versions world wide. And what parts were used in different markets and years is quite varied. Cruiser Outfitters may have been referring to a US model only.
The rear calipers have the same part numbers as a USA 95-97 LX450 FZJ80
And the calipers are also the same as the HZJ7* and FZJ7* models in most markets.

Last edited:
I don’t know if the KZJ78 has all the same parts as an LJ78, but I would suspect it does. This thread should have what you’re looking for.

When I replaced the rear brakes on my LJ78 I used FJC rotors and pads and FZJ80 calipers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom