1993 Isuzu Bighorn 3.1 Turbo Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 93 Isuzu Bighorn Handling By Lotus w/ the 3.1 diesel engine (4JG2). Has ~90,000 km/~56000mi. Was going to post on BAT OR cars and bids but they only will list it for no reserve. The fuel adjustment cap is still on so it's never been touched. EGR delete and the addition of gauges are the only mods to the engine. Oil was changed about 4500 mi ago with Amsoil Signature Series Max-Duty Synthetic Diesel. Always use that or Shell T-6.

I really love this car, this is my second Bighorn. All of the parts came from my last Bighorn so things like the rims are beat up from that. Towed my boat and this car really struggled. I decided to buy an 80 series to get more power and room. I like this more than the land curser just doesn't have enough power for me.

-Infinity kappa speakers 6.5" front
-Pioneer speakers rear
-Aftermarket wheels with falken wildpeak A/T3W
-Aftermarket gauges
*EGT
*Boost
*Intake temp (pre-intercooler not hooked up)
*Trans temp (not hooked up)
-Single din sony head unit *NOT INCLUDING THE ONE IN THE PICTURES MOVING THAT TO MY LAND CRUISER*
-Trailer hitch w/ wiring
-Custom-made bumper w/smittybilt XRC winch
-Have the owners manual
-Lot of random spear parts and an aftermarket turbo from my last one
-The last owner spent over 4000.00 on the car
*New alternator, vacuum pump, break calipers, rotors, pads....

Cons
-Paint is ok, Isuzu seems to have crappy paint.
-Paint on the driver's rear quarter panel was poorly redone.
-Hood had clear coat chips
-Dash has one small bad spot
-Some door panles have scratches
-Rims are beat up
-The drivers side master window switch needs to be replaced, all the windows work on there individual switches just the master is broken.
*Passenger side front and driver side rear go down but not up
*Passenger side rear and driver side front work
-Has light rust on the frame, I would say a normal amount, pretty much all surface. When I first got the car I cleaned most of it off and paint it.
-Exhaust is pretty rusty and I would replace it. I would highly recommend a straight pipe, helps the EGTs a lot.

All the images I have are too big so go here for pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Broke down and listed the car on Cars & Bids, I'll post a link once it's up if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom