For Sale 1993 HZJ75 Turbo 5-Speed Diesel LHD 12V For Sale - Betty's Gotta Go (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
My Betty Goat 1993 HZJ75 Turbo 5-Speed diesel Left Hand Drive 12 Volt has got to Go. I have two other Cruiser projects that need attention and I need some cash.

This was an Import from Nicaragua that I had to do the paperwork and I have a Colorado Title For. This has a Colorado Title and Colorado Emissions. Man its been fun and all kinds of work but she's got to go.

$40,000 or best offer. She has 400,000 KMs on the odometer and runs strong as ever. The Turbo is fantastic for the Mountains here in Colorado. Here is what's been done. All new brakes, front and rear, new axels front and rear, New tie rod ends and CV joints, New rear differential, New Alternator, Radiator re-cored, New timing belt and engine camshaft seals, New Bilstein Shocks and bushings front and rear, New tires in 2017 Herc Trac A/T 2's with new wheels, New glass all around and all sliding windows lock. New LED headlights from Australia, wow there awesome. Probably missing other stuff that's been done, but I have all receipts for the work completed. Just a great camping machine. This also has a Rhino-Rack Tent and Bat wing. Currently the zipper on the bat wing broke and it needs repair and reinstalled. My son and I have slept in this and used it for camping and for skiing with a heater in the back. Yes, this has rust and the body isn't in the best shape but man this truck is all she's got for the Turbo Power you need and 5-Speed. Let me know what you think? I have a 1969 FJ55 project and my 1988 LHD BJ71 is almost good to go but a few more things need to be done. So maybe we can work a trade for some stuff and cash for the rest. I have more pictures if you want and Yes, I am in Northern Colorado. I heard there are some scammers out there, I hope you leave me alone because this is a cash and drive away deal. Not interested in anything than maybe trading for some stuff needed and the rest Cash. Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays to all that read this.

IMG_1033.JPG

IMG_1034.JPG

IMG_1043.JPG

IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_0737.jpg

Thanks Man, Now I just have to figure out how to do that! I will look around and see what I need to do.

What goes in Diesels? Only Parts?

Much appreciated

Well, dang it. I am trying to figure out how to move this but its not that intuitive. Sent a message to Contact Us to see if they could point me in the right direction.

I don't see how to delete this. I see now where the 70's are located to post it there. Well, thanks and I will figure something out tomorrow morning.

What do you all do? Restore Cruisers in Alaska? Nice place to be and Nice to be able to work on Cruisers.
Peace

Well, dang it. I am trying to figure out how to move this but its not that intuitive. Sent a message to Contact Us to see if they could point me in the right direction.

I don't see how to delete this. I see now where the 70's are located to post it there. Well, thanks and I will figure something out tomorrow morning.

What do you all do? Restore Cruisers in Alaska? Nice place to be and Nice to be able to work on Cruisers.
Peace
if you are in a hurry to post up in the proper place, just do it again. I don't restore cruisers, though this one I did sort of a restore on, still working on all the little parts to finish. Or you could try contacting a moderator to have this post removed and or moved to the 70 section vehicles for sale

Agree the moderator should be able to help ya move it. Good luck with the sale!!

This is a solid unit. I've been beginning the search of adding a 70-series to the driveway, but my wife not be keen on the interior layout of the Troopy.

GLWS

Hello from Northern Colorado as well. Cool troopy, LHD and turbo'd 5speed. Sweet.

Hopefully you are open for some constructive input? otherwise ignore me and tell me to :flipoff2:

I would detail this vehicle, spend a weekend and clean up, degrease engine, underneath, vaccuum, wash scrub etc everything on it. Even if you have to buff/polish with the Meguiars Ultimate compound or Griots would make this rig LOOK awesome. If you don't get much interest here, I'd do the above complete cleaning or pay $250 whatever it is for a detail at a place and slap it on Bring A Trailer.

Very cool rig

Thanks, Totally understand. I was in a hurry and was just getting out there. I think I am going to take it down do some cleaning and some more stuff and then re-list it.

oh i dunno, i can see the beuty in the beast, but we're too far apart on price for me to even make an offer.

Last edited:
@G8summit, do you have any of the original interior seats for this?

Looking forward to seeing the clean-up process/progress and re-post.

CO->OR drive home would be an great break-in cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom