Wanted 1993 HZJ75 oem radiator part # (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New member here.
i have 1993 HZJ75 troop carrier RHD 1HZ.
looking for the toyota OEM part # for the radiator and the best place to buy it.
No A/C (if that matters).

Thanks in advance
jim

thanks for the replies , believe i found one from norwalk toyota in california.
$323.25 and $95 to ship to hawaii

we'll see if it works out. I ordered another part from a online toyota site then had it cancelled saying it was not for the U.S. market

thanks again

kona on the big island. i have land in woodvalley down in pahala also. Want to plant 20 acres of sharwil avocados down there for the export market. that would give me a reason to move down there.

where are you on oahu?

kona on the big island. i have land in woodvalley down in pahala also. Want to plant 20 acres of sharwil avocados down there for the export market. that would give me a reason to move down there.

where are you on oahu?
I live on the north shore in Haleiwa. Where is your troopy originally from? Any photos of it you can post??

HI JEN,

ITS A 93 HZJ75 11 PASSENGER TROOPY. IMPORTED FROM AUSTRAILIA
100% STOCK
1HZ DIESEL
HAS 120,000 KILOMETERS
RUST FREE
CAME FROM THE TASMANIA INLAND RURAL FIRE DEPT

HAVING TROUBLE GETTING MY PICTURES FROM MY PHONE TO MY COMPUTER , ILL SEND SOME PICS WHEN I FIGURE IT OUT

HOW IS YOUR CURRENT RESTORATION GOING. LOOKS LIKE YOUR FINDING ALL THE PARTS YOU NEED. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT.

ALOHA
JIM

HI JEN,

100% STOCK
1HZ DIESEL
HAS 120,000 KILOMETERS
RUST FREE

HAVING TROUBLE GETTING MY PICTURES FROM MY PHONE TO MY COMPUTER , ILL SEND SOME PICS WHEN I FIGURE IT OUT

HOW IS YOUR CURRENT RESTORATION GOING. LOOKS LIKE YOUR FINDING ALL THE PARTS YOU NEED. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT.

ALOHA
JIM
Wow, so envious! A 70 series Troopy is definitely on our dream list of land cruisers to get one day! Can’t wait to see some photos of it.

Yes, current restoration (less a full frame off restoration and more clean it up and get it back on the road) of the Fj40 is going well. Parts have been a breeze to find compared to when we restored our Hj60. But even it being a non US cruiser, we have been able to find all the parts we’ve needed for it.

Since this is the diesel section, here’s a few recent pics of my HJ60 that just recently rolled over 500,000 kms. Aloha!!
39D0E76E-5779-4D9A-994E-09F464609B6F.jpeg

C199F957-DE3D-44A0-A19A-CE0E1F4A3F0A.jpeg

3CBE9702-1329-41E8-8EAF-9D6B398FE38C.jpeg

HI JEN,

100% STOCK
1HZ DIESEL
HAS 120,000 KILOMETERS
RUST FREE

ALOHA
JIM
troopy1.jpg
troopy2.jpg
troopy3.jpg
troopy4.jpg
troopy1.jpg
troopy2.jpg
troopy3.jpg
troopy4.jpg

HERE IT IS, SORRY THE PICS GOT DUPLICATED
What a beauty!! Thanks for posting the photos. If you ever need to part ways with it for some reason, please let me know first!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom