Builds 1994 HZJ73 Wine Red Flex Dream (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fishbulb

SILVER Star
Threads
I bought this ‘94 HZJ73 a few months ago sight unseen from a dealership in Tokyo. I’ve heard good things about the dealership and they had this 73 with the factory front and rear lockers that I wanted. It looked good in the few photos that I saw so I took a gamble.

94B011F7-54B4-429E-8F97-5FA12F239287.jpeg

Fast forward a few months later and it FINALLY arrived at the port in Florida today. I immediately drove out there and checked it out. It looks and runs even better than I expected!

1156D3D1-AF81-4C47-B41E-DA8FF1601C8B.jpeg

75AE225F-13F6-4459-9FAB-A102E14965E3.jpeg

Now to do all the fun paperwork with the DMV. Wish me luck!

I have a garage full of new parts for this thing already and can’t wait to bring her home.

Last edited:
Wowee what a car!!

How many km's has it done??
Do you have history on it, like how many owners?
How much did it cost?? Was it difficult to make it road legal in America??
Has it been resprayed or is it original?? It looks brand new!

Is the interior as good as the exterior??

I swore I will never buy another Landcruiser now I have my BJ42 and HJ61. But if one of those in that sort of condition came up for sale I don't think I could help myself.

Wowee what a car!!

How many km's has it done??
Do you have history on it, like how many owners?
How much did it cost?? Was it difficult to make it road legal in America??
Has it been resprayed or is it original?? It looks brand new!

Is the interior as good as the exterior??

I swore I will never buy another Landcruiser now I have my BJ42 and HJ61. But if one of those in that sort of condition came up for sale I don't think I could help myself.
Thanks!

It has 280,000 km's which is quite a bit for a Japanese vehicle. I have zero history on maintenance and previous owners except for a sticker showing that the timing belt has been replaced recently. The condition speaks for itself though. The paint is a respray and the inside looks just as nice as the outside. I haven't driven it too much yet to see if there are many bugs, but so far very good.

I haven't made it road legal yet, but it should be good to go by tomorrow I'm thinking.

I got it from a dealership in Japan called Flex Dream. They restore a bunch of older Land Cruisers..... if you want to discuss price hit me up. I really didn't pay too much.... maybe just a small little premium for the locking diffs..... I have a buddy that purchased from them in the past and he only had good things to say about them.

Nice 73. what part of Florida?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom