For Sale 1993 HZJ73 LHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling a 1993 left hand drive HZJ73. It runs and drives great and has a lift kit on it . By no means a pristine collector item cruiser but a good daily driver weekend warrior . I bought it from one of my dealers in Europe and he picked it up as an abandoned project from a private party , these dealers never tell you the full story or the truth so I rather just speak about the evidence that I find on them rather then repeating their stories. The po had started doing bodywork to it and had replaced the ps side rear lower quarter panel and repaired the ds side wheelwell and rockers on both sides. I could inmediatly tell that even though he seemed to kept the cruiser well maintained mecanicly the po did not really had any bodyshop experience as the quarter was welded in to hot and this made the metal warp a bit. I tried to finish it as good as I possibly could without having to use excessive amounts of bondo so the evidence is still there,I did order a striping kit for the side that will come in next week and hopefully makes it less prone to spot.

The good things are that it already has a lift kit on it and I installed a new timing belt kit, clutch master and slave, 2 new batteries and replaced all oils and filters.

It has around 270k km (170 k miles) on it , the po did install some sort of magnesium/aluminum oil pan that makes that this 1HZ holds about 13qts of oil making the oil temp lower and this will even add to the already super reliability of the 1HZ.

I am not gonna call it pristine,rare, rust free, investment opportunity or any of the other fancy words that get associated with 70 series these days in for sale ads , what you see is what you get and this will make someone a great weekend warrior or even daily driver.

Listing it here now for 15K and I will be slowly working on some finishing touches on it here and there, once I get the decals in and get a chance to properly clean it inside out it will be going on Ebay for 17.5 and I will raise the price here as well.

IMG_1574.JPG
IMG_1570.JPG
IMG_1571.JPG
IMG_1572.JPG

Was this the truck that was at your place when I bought my roller from you? That was a pretty solid truck. Looks pretty good all spruced up.

I'm trying to get a good friend to unload his jeep and get into a 70 series. Passing it along.

Was this the truck that was at your place when I bought my roller from you? That was a pretty solid truck. Looks pretty good all spruced up.

I'm trying to get a good friend to unload his jeep and get into a 70 series. Passing it along.

Yes this is the cruiser you saw , took a while for me to get started on it 😉

Those are cool wheels. Look kinda like silver HJ-61 wheels

Those are cool wheels. Look kinda like silver HJ-61 wheels

These are the OEM wheels from a 1994 HZJ73 I have here at the shop , I figured they matched this one better.

A/C?

Details are scarce so had to ask...

Guess I need to carry a bigger phone. You are trying to sell this , right?

Hey Joe, What do you have against fip phones?:cool:

Nice looking and great priced 73, LHD, 1HZ, MWB and a removable top for those nice summer days, makes me really miss mine...

Hey Joe, What do you have against fip phones?:cool:

Nice looking and great priced 73, LHD, 1HZ, MWB and a removable top for those nice summer days, makes me really miss mine...

Some of the strangest people I know use those 😂

I can get you another one , anytime you know that . I would love to have an excuse to come and visit you again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom