Parting Out 1993 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is the Deal, I have a 1993 FZJ80 that I was going to build into a desert racer, life changed and so did my plans. I completely disassembled the Cruiser and now I need to get rid of it. I have cut most all the suspension brackets off the frame, for transportation purposes I welded a piece of tubing where the coil springs would typically go and placed the axles back under it. The body is off of the frame right now, but I will put it back on so the whole vehicle will be roll-able on to a trailer for transport. It had somewhere around 300K on it, it ran very well and I have reason to believe that at least the top end was rebuilt, but I can't prove anything. The trans shifted just as it should and the factory e-lockers worked as they should. The interior was so-so. When I removed everything I took my time and did not cut any wires and pulled everything out the best I could. It is green with grey interior. The body has a little rust behind the rear tires and I screwed up the rocker panels and the roof drip edge a little when I pulled the body off. The doors, glass, rear doors, sunroof everything has been stripped out of the body.

I have most everything stored in a small truck bed trailer that I covered with a tarp to keep the rain and sun off everything. I also have a set of 33x12.50x15 BFG KM2's mounted on steel wheels that I can include with it, along with the truck bed trailer. If you want the trailer and the tires the price is $2000.00. If you want to bring your own wheels and tires and put everything back in the Cruiser the price is $1500.00. I will not sell the wheels and tires until the Cruiser is sold. It is all located in Idaho Falls, Idaho and I currently live in Boise so some communication for pick up will be necessary and I will need some time to get the body and doors, etc back on.

Jason
208-867-7606

Last edited:
suspension brackets from front end of frame, are these still loose? I mean the upper spring buckets, shock towers and panhard drop...Looking to go coils on an fj55, and have all but the front frame side suspension brax...

suspension brackets from front end of frame, are these still loose? I mean the upper spring buckets, shock towers and panhard drop...Looking to go coils on an fj55, and have all but the front frame side suspension brax...

Those brackets are still attached to the frame.

sorry, this confused me then(from your post)...
".... I completely disassembled the Cruiser and now I need to get rid of it. I have cut all the suspension brackets off the frame, for transportation purposes I welded a piece of tubing where the coil springs would typically go and placed the axles back under it. The body is off of the frame right now, but I will put it back on so the whole vehicle will be roll-able on to a trailer for transport. It had somewher..."

This may go without saying, I dunno...

Jason's a stand up guy and pleasure to do business with, my personal experience being a reasonably large transaction that went down exactly as stated.

sorry, this confused me then(from your post)...
".... I completely disassembled the Cruiser and now I need to get rid of it. I have cut all the suspension brackets off the frame, for transportation purposes I welded a piece of tubing where the coil springs would typically go and placed the axles back under it. The body is off of the frame right now, but I will put it back on so the whole vehicle will be roll-able on to a trailer for transport. It had somewher..."

Sorry, I can see how that would be confusing, I have fixed the post for future reference.

This may go without saying, I dunno...
Jason's a stand up guy and pleasure to do business with, my personal experience being a reasonably large transaction that went down exactly as stated.

Thank you sir. Hope all is well and your new housings are what you had expected. Next time I'm in Tulsa I'll buy you a beer. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom