SOLD 1993 FZJ80 in Boise, ID well sorted and ready to use. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
I have decided to list my 93 FZJ80. I have a 95 I am 80% of the way through a new engine build. I had planned to sell the 93 after I put the 95 back of the road but would like the funds from the 93 to do that.

1993 FZJ80
-237,000 had 224,000 on it when I bought it in January 2019
-No rust other than a few small chips in the paint on the hatch that are showing light surface rust. Chassis and rest of body is 100% rust free. This is a west coast Cruiser.
-No lockers
-Brown cloth in great condition.
-Well sorted with no issues and ready to use right now.

When I got the Cruiser it had ALL the typical problems. I have worked through fixing just about all of those, I used almost exclusively OEM parts.

-Complete cooling system rebuild: New Densor radiator, new lower water outlet, new thermostat, new rad hoses and clamps, new heater valve, hoses and clamps, new water pump, new fan clutch and Toyota Red.
-Complete power steering system rebuild: New power steering pump, new reservoir, new high pressure and low pressure hoses, new Tripple 5 tie rod ends, freshly rebuilt RedHead steering box.
-Ignition rebuild: New dizzy cap/rotor/wires/plugs, new igniter/coil, set timing to 8* and it loves it.
-New brake master and booster, new pads front and rear, new e-brake cable.
-Knuckles and hubs rebuilt, zero issues.
-Complete suspension rebuild: OME medium lift, MetalTech 1.5" front spacers, Slinky adjustable rear panhard, every single bushing in the radius and control arms plus panhards changed including all nuts/bolts/washers, all new sway bar bushes, bolts and links.
-SLEE belly skid and MetalTech sliders.
-New hood and rear hatch struts.
-New throttle cable.
-New rear hatch emblem.
-New OEM (from Japan) steering wheel, it is oh sooooo nice!
-New OEM (from Japan) drivers seat cushion. All seats are in excellent shape, I have Specter seat covers on the front.
-New wiper arms and blades all around. New windshield washer squirters as well.
-New OEM HVAC control buttons, makes the controls look brand new.
-Every single vac hose and rubber hose in the engine bay replaced with new OEM including the air intake hose.
-New OEM air filter and oil filter.
-Speedo pinion seal and o-ring replaced.
-ARB front bumper, I bought it slightly used, it is about a 8.5/10.
-Yokohama Geolander M/Ts 315's (5,000 miles on them), powder coated OEM wheels in gun metal, new OEM lug nuts.
-New fuel tank sending unit and pickup screen. New OEM fuel filter.
-Specter dash cover.
-New Mean Green alternator.
-New O2's.
-Cleaned intake and EGR system, new EGR valve.
-All new belts and fluids, diffs, tcase ect.
-Very nice Morel speakers in front doors.

This has been my daily driver and shop truck since I bought it. I have put 13,000 miles on it in a year and a half. It has done several road trips including a run down to Moab for a week. The truck is ready to rock and roll and I would not hesitate to drive it across country today. I just took it wheeling and camping last weekend and it performed absolutely flawless. No codes, no vibes or shakes, A/C blows cold and heater cranks. Everything works except for the trip meter, I never have got around to fixing it. On the highway I can set the Cruise at 80mph and it sits at 2,800rpms. I have ran mild rock crawling trails and even without lockers the Cruiser eats it up no probs.

I have used the Cruiser so it has pin stripes, a couple of small shopping mall dings from previous owners as well. One fender flare is cracked, one the mounts are failing. The windshield is cracked on the RHS side. This is a well sorted Cruiser ready to go that you won't have to do any work base-lining it, or worse pay somebody to do it.

Only known issues:
-trip meter doesn't work
-shaky RHS mirror
-rear defrost switch doesn't light up but the defrost does work.
-D light doesn't work and trans selector light at shifter not working.
-I never mounted the Morel speaker crossovers, they are just sitting in the door panel pockets.
-Antenna busted at mast, switch and motor work but antenna is gone.
-front main seal does weep as does the oil pump cover o-ring.
-dome lights doesn't work on doors and or is intermittent. It works by the switch in "on" on both of them so I am pretty sure it is the switches at the doors. Map light works and the dome lights do too on the switch so I never got around to replacing the switches.

I have some spare parts I will include such as a spare LHS door panel with master switch.

If you want lockers, rear bumper or anything else done to the truck we can handle that in house as we are a Land Cruiser specialty shop.

$12,000 and it will get a full detail with a cut & polish before you pick it up. Clean title in hand ready to go.

I am willing to negotiate the price down if I keep a few items. Such as; wheels and tires, I have another set of stock wheels with some Michelins on them. I am will to keep the SLEE belly skid as well. ;)

Email: info@snlandcruisers.com
Shop number: 208-917-3474
or pm me

Cheers

Last edited:
6D178E12-97F0-42D5-98AF-CAD1D2F65EC2.jpeg
C4DFB1C9-8D09-486A-8AD9-7185778E875B.jpeg
20E4D13C-AFD4-4727-953B-54BE2DA93F8C.jpeg
16EFA416-A587-4881-A4B9-239687E83AE0.jpeg
C5DC2CF6-838E-460E-BE41-483655064664.jpeg

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread