For Sale 1993 FZJ80 Georgia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BF20CEE8-CFA0-4F35-915A-53899186B276.jpeg
96BC7F1E-9EA4-4E77-B32E-D6A36DBFC29A.jpeg
Up for sale is my 1993 80. NO LOCKERS. I’ve owned it for the past couple of years and it’s been used as a hunting and knock around truck. I really needed a truck and I recently picked one up from a work friend so the 80 needs to go. I bought this 80 from the original owner. I have a picture of the title I got when I purchased it to prove it. This 80 was purchased at Dyas Toyota in Auburn, Alabama and has been in Ga and Al all it’s life. It has 226k and runs great but does have a few issues. It is rust free other than a small area about 1 1/2” below the rear wiper. It has a small dent on the right rear from a minor incident where the owner backed into something. The interior is about the usual wear but I have some sturdy custom seat covers on the front seats. I have the rest of the set new in the bag that can go with the truck. I also have the third rows. The front seal leaks. I may have one in my parts stash that will be thrown in. I just dont have time to change it out.

The drivers side window works but the others are disabled. I don’t know why. The original did this for some unknown reason. The sunroof works fine and the AC blows cold. It is what it is. I have a clear title in my name. This would be a great truck to build or just use as a knock around truck. It is very reliable and has never let me down. I’ve replaced all hoses and belts.
$4500 OBO CASH.
PM me with any questions.
Thanks

UPDATE: The front passenger window DOES work. The two rear windows do not respond when pressed. The wiring is in tact.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Sorry for not responding. I've been sick for a bit. Here are a few pics. I have more if anybody wants them. The frame and underside has no rust. There is some good old GA red mud stain though. I have been asked by a few people about the seal leak. It's not that bad and I drive the truck all the time. I just thought it only fair to disclose it.

I agree- New to the forum and looking through the "for sale" sections for a LC- this seller sent a bunch of photos and answered all my question directly- It is great to find an honest seller - The vehicle is a little beyond my abilities as a new owner but someone with some knowledge is going to get a solid truck- Still in the hunt for a 93-95 white cruiser

This is a solid truck. If I didn't already have one too many I'd keep it. I realize right now is a bad time to sell so I will put it back on Craigslist soon when folks have a little more $. Thanks for the bump and good words.

This is a solid truck. If I didn't already have one too many I'd keep it. I realize right now is a bad time to sell so I will put it back on Craigslist soon when folks have a little more $. Thanks for the bump and good words.
Hopefully you will hold on to it long enough for me to convince myself that I can't live without it and I buy it :rofl:!

PM coming your way Clyde

UPDATE: The front passenger window DOES work. The two rear windows do not respond when the switch is pressed. The wiring is in tact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom