For Sale 1993 FZJ80 - 114k miles - Upgrades (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!! To a very awesome couple out of Mississippi. You got a great truck and we're really gonna miss her!!!

My wife is not gonna be happy but... I hate to do it but I'm putting up my '93 Toyota Land Cruiser up for sale. Big Burgundy All wheel Drive, Super clean, only 114,000 original miles. Just haven’t had the time to enjoy it like I want so I'm seeing what interest there is. Cleanly ugraded but unmolested. Probably one of the cleanest Cruisers on the east coast by far, built but not offroaded yet. Great body and original paint, has a few sunspots, dents dings but garaged most of its life. Interior is fantastic for its age, few small cracks in front drivers and passenger seat fairly immaculate. Came from California a few years back so absolutely no rust. None whatsoever. Has front, center, and rear diff lockers. Built like a tank, runs and drives great. Located in Greensboro NC.

Has many desirable upgrades:

Center Diff lock button installed
Old Man Emu heavy duty lift, netted +4" or more with tires
20mm Spacers up front to level stance
Professionally built by Titon(If I remember correctly) custom Front CV driveshaft
Rear driveshaft slip yoke rebuilt and New Mr T u- joints installed
Extended dropped swaybar links front and rear
Adjustable front and rear Panhard bars
Adjustable HD rear lower control arms
Adjustable front Control arm bushings
SpiderTrax wheel spacers for perfect stance
Upgraded speakers but factory Head Unit for originality
Repacked both front wheel bearings just preventative maint

All driveline angles dialed in, no vibes
35 x 12.50 x 17 Destination Mud terrain tires
'03-07 Tundra 17's powdercoated black
New Radiator installed, OEM Toyota
Installed new shift and lockup Solenoids in tranny
Drivers D-light fixed
Rebuilt speedo - Working great again
Cruise Control needs adjusted I believe
New OEM AC/compressor - Not blowing cold right now - haven't had the time

Not installed or Removed/extra parts: (willing to sell some separate if interest)

Extended braided brake lines
Extended diff breathers
Full Toyota tune up kit from Onur
phh kit, with constant pressure clamps and also reroute kit for options
New fan clutch and oil JIK
Set of front control arms with new offset bushings installed
Original front driveshaft with new Mr T u-joints
Also have MAF drop brackets, 3" i think, removed and went different route
Factory sidesteps that were removed, excellent shape.
Original wheels in excellent condition with Wrangler Kevlar 295’s great tread
*White Knickle offroad, HD DOM tubing sliders that allow for keeping mudflaps* - Installed

Only 114,000 miles and it shows.

Has perfect look and stance. Most all parts came from Slee when possible and utilized for lots of advice. I'm sure I'm forgetting some upgrades but that covers most but everything I got goes with sale.

A few things don't work that I haven't had time to correct them. Speedo now works properly again. Rear locker actuator isn't functioning, probably because of non-use from previous owner. The truck definitely wasn't off-roaded. I have a quick rebuild kit for it just haven't had the time.

That about does it. Respond to ad if interested. Posted on craigslist for 16,500. IH8MUD price 15,500.

Willing to negotiate within reason of course fellas. Not many in this shape in the East. PM me with any questions and I'll get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks.

A few pictures...

Last edited:
Reactions: RFB
I am from Greensboro, too. I am interested in checking out your LC and consider buying. I tried to send a PM, but I have not used this forum before.

Inbox is full buddy.. please give a shout back if still available..!! This is the first 80 series that my wife said is “pretty” so in my world that means I can purchase before she changes her mind!! Please pm me with your contact info.. I’m ready and willing to take the trip from Pa on a moments notice..

In box full. Looking this weekend

I'm terribly sorry for disappearing for a moment everyone. I still have the truck, still in great shape, the speedo is now fixed and working properly again. 114,000 miles or so. Driven regularly 2-3 times per week. I'm going to update the ad and respond to everyone in my inbox and get it cleared out. Sorry again, my wife really doesn't want me to sell this thing so that has caused some difficulty. Let's see how this goes this time around...

keep the damn thing man, i will be afraid soon you will find yourself on MUD looking for another replacement and only realized that mistake you made a while back.

Great to hear Michael! I appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing your continued progress. Have fun and take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom