1993 FZJ 80 flares

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Deflared and removed running boards of my green 1993 80 series. Everything is there. Let me know what you are looking for and offer me a price that makes it worth my while to box up the pieces you want and and ship them to you. Otherwise the garbage man will get to haul them away.

I'll send pictures before we close the deal to be use you are getting what you want/need.

Thanks,

Adam

PS rear fender flares

I need the PS side rear door flare as well as the flare for the PS rear quarter panel. As long as the mounting tabs are not cracked/broken/pulled and the PS rear quarter panel flare is the kind that the mud flap wraps around and the flare's tab to anchor the mud flap is good then I want them please. Sending you PM now.

Last edited:
interested in all four fender flares if they are available and clean. my current ones are all scratched up from the PO. do they fit a 97?

interested in all four fender flares if they are available and clean. my current ones are all scratched up from the PO. do they fit a 97?

I called the dealer a while back to get a part match to see what years would fit my 93 LC. They told me Aug 92 - Jan 95 would fit a 93 LC. I tried to fit 96 LC flares to my 93 and the mounting bolts did not line up. Some folks on mud have suggested that you can get them to match if you drill holes in the body to match the flare mounts. So, I suppose that's an option (if that's the only difference). Hope that helps...

I do not have the running boards any more and I also found some mudflaps and bumper ends that I forgot about. I have the DS front bumper end and both sides of the rear bumper ends.

As above, make me an offer I don't have to think too hard about and they are yours.

Thanks

Adam
IMG_4980.jpg
IMG_4988.JPG
IMG_4987.JPG

I called the dealer a while back to get a part match to see what years would fit my 93 LC. They told me Aug 92 - Jan 95 would fit a 93 LC. I tried to fit 96 LC flares to my 93 and the mounting bolts did not line up. Some folks on mud have suggested that you can get them to match if you drill holes in the body to match the flare mounts. So, I suppose that's an option (if that's the only difference). Hope that helps...

gotcha. question is, do you still have the 96 flares that didn't fit?

adam, looks like it wont work for me. good luck on sale.

Sent you a PM for the front mud flaps.

Where are you at in Colorado. I might be willing to pick everything up on Sunday rather than garbage them

All I have left at the moment are:

rear mud flaps
DS front and rear flares
PS front flare
PS rear flare minus the piece that goes on the door

Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom