For Sale 1993 Engine, trans and transfercase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be doing a LS swap in April and will be selling a very good running drive train.

Although engine has 350k miles, the compression is still consistent (149, 150, 151, 151, 152, 151).
I always run non-ethanol gas and Marvel Mystery oil once a month to gas.
The transmission was just inspected and is in good running condition.
It is available for test drive for next 30 days.

Asking $2700.00

3F5C68B4-9788-480F-96DC-8F4F10588478.jpeg

New Spring daylight savings price $2500 OBO...

I know its off topic but was wondering what lift kit you have and what tire size your running.. great looking rig

I know its off topic but was wondering what lift kit you have and what tire size your running.. great looking rig
It’s got Old Man Emu springs. I run BFG km3 33” tires on stock wheels

do you know how much lift 2.5"or 3". tires look like the skinny 33"? I really like the look of your 80.. I just ordered the Dobinson 2" VT front 2.5" VT rear springs with their remote 3 way adjustable shocks hoping mine will sit like yours. I also have 33" tires on stock alloys but my tires look wider thats why I asked about tire size. V8 on the wish list

do you know how much lift 2.5"or 3". tires look like the skinny 33"? I really like the look of your 80.. I just ordered the Dobinson 2" VT front 2.5" VT rear springs with their remote 3 way adjustable shocks hoping mine will sit like yours. I also have 33" tires on stock alloys but my tires look wider thats why I asked about tire size. V8 on the wish list
2-2.5 inch springs.
im not near my rig right now. I’ll check and let you know...

Did you get the engine/trans out of the truck yet. I have a '94 sitting waiting for me to rebuild the engine...

Did you get the engine/trans out of the truck yet. I have a '94 sitting waiting for me to rebuild the engine...
No. I am still looking for a donor vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom