SOLD 1993 80 Series/188k/Georgia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(2, 31, 10)
Outside Link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15EkqPo-6FeQ5woHsx9ZkHXwRV5e8LkwS
Selling my 1993 80 Series. I bought from owner in NC; he bought the 80 from original owner in 1994 and kept until I purchased in 2020. The link attached has more pictures, carfax, and maintenance history. I have receipts that correspond to the spreadsheet.

Only reason for sale is second baby on the way and need more space. I have driven her everyday for 2 years without any issues. Under my ownership I added the 295/75 BFGs and spacer up front to level. I had new 4.10 Nitro Gears installed (front and rear); originals were whining due to age. I also added Sony CarPlay head unit and Pioneer door speakers (back door speakers not installed yet). Overall it is in great shape; previous owner repainted in 2019.

Only issues I have noticed, slow power windows, “D” light not functioning, every oil change I top off power steering fluid; very slow leak I haven’t addressed, and the brakes are about due for new pads/rotors.

Considering all of the above I am starting my price at $20,500. From what previous owner told me and my ownership, the truck has never been off-road or abused in any way. Please message for any questions. Thanks!

6C9BDA57-5FED-4812-8C8C-EDDF729219F4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom