For Sale 1993 4BT Cummins Turbo Diesel Cruiser. Central Kentucky. (1 Viewer)

you said it does not have lockers, correct?
and you say the 4bt has that many miles on it or just the truck itself?

Correct, it does not have lockers.

Looks like I left the mileage out, sorry about that. The truck itself has about 335,000 on it. I would have to go out and look as I have been driving it daily. Fun to drive, lots of looks for sure. The 4BT Cummins is a 1995 with about 170,000 on it as I understood it when I bought it. The odometer works.

Not interested in any trades really. I am looking to move from my two 80 series Land Cruisers to a 100 series for traveling and towing. That is what I am thinking I am wanting to do anyways lol... I appreciate the offer though.

No problem bud. Any idea on your horse power/torque?
Cummins is legendary, just curious why others wouldn't choose it over an Isuzu diesel? I assume it's cheaper is main factor

This 4BT runs out great, the turbo spools up nicely with plenty of boost. It is stock, has not been turned up at all as I was told. I don't know for sure but without being turned up I would guess it is around 105 hp and 265 lbs of torque. It may be more. It is more fun to drive than my 94 with the 1FZ 4.5. It sounds a lot like a first generation 6BT dodge truck running down the road. You can hear the turbo spool up as well. Nice sound from the exhaust with the Flowmaster muffler. I detect a slight drone maybe at certain RPMS.

Just an FYI for the thread here. I am getting a wobble in the front end, mainly when braking. Feels like a typical rotor being out of round to me. I will check these as soon as I get a chance.

I am enjoying this Cummins cruiser. Gets a lot of looks and compliments. I would keep it if it weren't for me needing to focus my time, money and resources on this home renovation (and other family obligations that pop up...)

Thanks, appreciate the interest. It is OBO...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom