1993 3x locked in Wyoming $4600 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Recently purchased a hundy and with deep regret offer to you another fantastic 80 series. We have owned this for 4 years now and racked up 30,000 miles in that time. Cruiser has 262,xxx miles.

Pro's and stats
Front and rear differential locks, I bought and installed the center diff switch also.
Rocky Road Outfitters sliders with cat protection
Brand new 255/85 bfg KM2's
30mm man-a-fre coil spacers
Yakima a1 towers
Tow hitch with wiring
AC and heater work great
Power windows/locks, sunroof all work.
HIR lighting
LED's for interior lighting
No birf soup or clicking
bunch of receipts from CDAN, well maintained rig, OEM parts
Newer koyo radiator.
We are non-smokers with no pets
NO RUST

Cons
Front pinion has whined at freeway speeds for years. I planned on fixing it years ago but always said I would wait until I was ready to regear. Never got around to the lift and regear. I don't see any reason it wouldn't continue to be reliable. I change the front gear oil bi-annually with cheap 75/90. The rear and center diff have amsoil.
Motor does not smoke or burn oil but it does leak a couple drops hear and there. Never got around to dropping the oil pans.
One of the fender flares has 2 screws holding it on. I don't know what the P.O. was thinking.
Clear coat began peeling in spots (mainly hood) under my ownership
No antennae
Leather is torn on front seats. I spent a hundred dollars on leather seat covers and never looked back.
Seat belts and carpet show 262,xxx worth of wear.
Lockers are terrific...but they do take their time engaging. I never got around to cleaning the sensors.
Front bumper got banged up a bit this summer in the Christina Lake video shown:meh:. Just an excuse to get a new bumper.
It has snowed 8" today so it is not a great day to give it a wash and take pictures. Here are a couple teasers though. The video is of the hardest trail I took this rig on. Before I got the KM2's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBMTnmQRhyY
Price is $4600 obo

worthern meadows 007.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom