For Sale 1992 PZJ77 5-speed Japanese Fire Commander Response like new (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
1992 PZJ77
5 speed
RHD
Sweet History
Perfect inside and out
Assume Perfect Maintenance (Fire Commanders Ride)

Not exaggerating- Its like new. It has about 27k miles on it. It was the HINO JAPAN (Near Tokyo) Fire Commander's vehicle with original hand painted Japanese Identification on sites. A person who lived in HINO town reached out to me and explained that this 1992 was replaced by a new 200 series. No rust, not dents, -its like a time machine. Only minor cosmetic where they removed the emergency lighting on the drip rail and where they removed the radio mic on the glove box, etc. This really should be in the museum as near perfect 77 series. New tires. Moving and won't have proper AC storage. Must see to appreciate.

$35,000

drivers door.jpg

Engine 2.jpg

engine 3.jpg

File_000(1).jpeg

File_006.jpeg

frame 2.jpg

Odometer.JPG

passenger seat.jpg

radio.jpg

VIN.jpg

This really should be in the museum as near perfect 77 series.

Going to echo this exact sentiment. The quality (like new) and story (used as a fire department command truck) are both fantastic. I love the hand painted letters, and I love seeing Cruisers that had real, serious jobs in a past life (even if this job meant the Cruiser apparently did almost never get actually used). Just a really cool example overall. If was put in charge of a car museum, I'd love to have this Cruiser in it.

Wow. Beautiful truck.

Out of my budget either way, but fantastic specimen.

GLWS.

I feel the same way as well!

I am so glad I'm broke, this is like a dream LC for most people. GLWS

I drooled over this when it was for sale before, and I’m drooling over it now. Absolutely stunning. If I could afford it, I would buy this truck in a heartbeat.

@bottombracket Maybe you and I could put all our loose change together and you can have it for 6 months and I can have it for the other 6 mos. We no longer have to drool over it. :cheers: :cheers: :rofl::rofl:

Just make sure the coins are rolled and you bring a wagon to pull them with ...Ha...

Gorgeous rig, I typically don't like red but this is nice, love the history!

Here are a few real pictures. Even have the last service records and owners manual- all in Japanese...
_DSC0632.JPG

_DSC0590.JPG

_DSC0595.JPG

_DSC0600.JPG

_DSC0601.JPG

_DSC0604.JPG

_DSC0605.JPG

_DSC0622.JPG

_DSC0634.JPG

Did all 77 series come with the secret compartment in the back? Looks like a beer cooler with a drain... :)

_DSC0610.JPG

_DSC0611.JPG

_DSC0613.JPG

_DSC0614.JPG

_DSC0615.JPG

More pics.

_DSC0592.JPG

_DSC0602.JPG

_DSC0603.JPG

_DSC0609.JPG

_DSC0612.JPG

_DSC0622.JPG

_DSC0625.JPG

_DSC0628.JPG

_DSC0638.JPG

_DSC0639.JPG

Now have about 100 pics on share drive for serious potential buyers. Requires phone call and discussion for access.

Well ladies and gents- this best outcome has been had by all.

With the support of @ Elite Land Cruisers and @ The Land Cruisers Heritage Museum this one will soon be added to the great facility in Salt Lake City.

This one is going to the Museum!

Thanks for all the comments and questions.

Did all 77 series come with the secret compartment in the back? Looks like a beer cooler with a drain... :)

View attachment 2636571

View attachment 2636572

View attachment 2636573

View attachment 2636574

View attachment 2636575
My 94 KZJ78 also has the "trunk trunk", as I call the secret compartment. Great spot to store straps, small repair items, etc. After adding sound-dampening, of course - it was a rattle can prior to that.

Congrats with the sale, glad to see this landed with a good home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom