For Sale 1992 PZJ75 Troopy LHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

I am selling a 1992 lhd PZJ75 with the 1PZ engine and R151 manual 5 speed,this cruiser also has the rear full floating axle ,HD suspension, roofrack with led lights ,Safari snorkel hooked up correctly and an ARB bumper with winch. I bought it in Europe and imported it in TX and am waiting on the Texas title in my name. This cruiser was original white but was repainted a lighter green metallic but since I had to do some rust repair on the rockers and rear wheel arches I have repainted it in a darker green metallic that I like better.

This cruiser runs and drives great,last week I drove it to the Cruiser meeting in Dallas which is about a 150 mile round trip mostly highway,I brought the speed up to 75mph but feel that the sweet spot is more around 70 mph. As almost all troopys in Europe this was a blind van without rear windows or seats so I installed new sliding windows in it and bench seats.Transmission is making a weird noise in reverse but Georg @ Valley Hybrids hooked me up with a transmission that is on the way and I will be replacing this before it goes out to it's new owner.

This is definetly not a show truck or "investment grade" but a nice Cruiser that can be daily driven or been taken on a trip around the world.The small rear door in the back has a rust spot on the inside and there are several nicks and scratches in the headliner and more small things that can be expected on a 25 year old Cruiser

As always I will be replacing all fluids and filters, I probably drove this one around 500 miles in Europe and about the same here and will continue to take it out until it is sold,right now it has around 230k miles on it and the engine is running smooth and strong.

I took some pics today but none of the underside yet,I will take those when I get it back on the lift to swap out the transmission.

IMG_0891.JPG
IMG_0892.JPG
IMG_0893.JPG
IMG_0894.JPG

Last edited:
More pics

IMG_0884.JPG
IMG_0883.JPG
IMG_0885.JPG
IMG_0890.JPG

Can you tell me the length of the rear area from the back doors to the back of the front seats please?

Shoot I just came back from the shop ,I will let you know tomorrow ;)

Joe can pull some accurate measures of that exact Troopy but in general it's roughly 2 meters (78") of usable space from door to back of the seats. Thats with the stock seats. You can gain an extra inch or two (heh) with touring style seats.

So good, I expect you will be importing more of these in the future?

That will all depend on how easy this one sells , my 73 series always sell instantly so as long as this one is for sale I am 73 hunting in Europe .

Listed it on Craigslist today and Ebay tomorrow, trying to get this a new owner in the next 2 weeks before I go back to Europe to get some more Cruiser goodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom