For Sale 1992 Land Cruiser,NY $7500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
NO RUST ANYWHERE!!
Very low easy and Long Island,NY 148,000 miles. 90% on asphalt 10% beach driving.Im the third owner. The previous owners took meticulous care of it and it shows.Its in better condition than most 97's. This was the last Land cruiser made 100% by Toyota.
Many recent upgrades,new Falken Peak 33X12.5 tires ,new Sony Av-64bt radio with bluetooth and the option to add a backup camera,new OME suspension(full kit,springs,nitrocharger shocks,steering stabilizer)3" lift and 1" spacers in front(to level the ride),caster correction bushings,rear swaybar extension brackets, front panhard rod,rebuilt front axel,Viper alarm with remote start. Front brakes upgraded to 100 series calipers and new cross drilled and vented rotors with stainless steel brake lines. New upper and lower control arms.The exterior paint is very nice and has only 1 aera/issue where the paint is peeling off the front drivers flare,some dings on the front of the hood and he rear passengers door. Oem 15" wheels are very clean. As nice the exterior is the interior is even nicer. Great condition rugs and seats(small 1 " tear on the side of the drivers seat. All windows and sunroof work as they should. Ice cold AC, all switches,mirrors and gauges work as they should.All interior lights have been upgraded to LED. Headlights are HID's. Tranny shifts smoothly with and without the center diff locked. It drives like a car, tracks perfectly straight on the highway. Motor dosent smoke or have any issues. I wouldnt hesitate to drive it cross country.
My plan was to lower it back to stock height and put some bumpers back on it. So its would function as a more family friendly vehicle. But Ive decided (with the help of my wife:ban:) to reluctantly sell it because of the arrival of our second son. I just dont have the time and money to get it where I want it. :crybaby: So Im asking $7500 OBRO. I have way more than that invested. Its located on Long Island,NY. Feel free and call if you really want a clean turnkey LC that will last another generation (917)539-2180. :cool:

image.jpg

most of the parts are from Manafre,front and rear panhards,upper and lower control,all new bushings some spherical bushings,snorkel and high lift jack also included

I cant load more pics, apparrently Im using all my memory?

Lots of views but no comments/interest,porbably means Im asking too much. Id like to sell it so $6500 obo.

Well Im having second thoughts selling it ,just ordered a front TJM TJ13 bumper. I think I have a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom