Builds 1992 HZJ75 Troopy build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And it finally arrived

CC260CA6-7D29-4569-9D5F-24480613446F.jpeg

how about a couple photos of the right rear flare?:bounce:

I placed an order for a complete set of solar screens from Australia. They are very well made and the fit is perfect. The Troopy is much cooler now, even in the southern heat.

View attachment 2005775

View attachment 2005777

View attachment 2005779

I’ve ordered a set of these for my Troopy too. The temperatures are hitting highs of 48c at the moment during the day, so looking forward to seeing how much they reduce the heat.

They’ve been stuck in Dubai Customs for the past week, so hoping they get released soon!

Loving following the build. Such a nice clean car. Prime for a Hercules!! :)

@goexplore, I am not sure that that will ever happen. I would love to, however if the wife decides she likes to camp then it will happen.
Until then I’m just going to build the back for solo camping.

The wheels showed up from Stockton Wheel company after a lengthy wait. The powder coating was going to add a bit longer delay so I rattle canned them in a Anodized Bronze.
They turned out pretty good me thinks.

7CF6DFF5-1C48-44DB-A3EF-428FA50D91DB.jpeg

The wheels showed up from Stockton Wheel company after a lengthy wait. The powder coating was going to add a bit longer delay so I rattle canned them in a Anodized Bronze.
They turned out pretty good me thinks.

View attachment 2027658

How was it dealing with them? Considered commissioning them for some custom sized steelies for the Troopy.

@TonyP not bad at all. Just took forever and a day. Andrae is who you want to speak to. I can send you the specs that I used on mine if you like.

I sent you a text on this but not sure that you received it. The wheels look great! Now that you've gone to the trouble think about cleaning your hubs up and getting some black lug nuts. Kinda completes the look. A before and after on mine.
Tire and Wheel.jpg
tire and wheel 2.jpg

Yep I wanted to get that done as soon as I can find the black lugnuts.

I'm trying to run a full service operation here.

Lug nuts that you need

Did you get those flares installed? Curious what they look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom