SOLD 1992 HZJ73 Auto (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
JDM Right hand drive HZJ73
- 1HZ
- 209,000 Km
- 24v
- A440 transmission

Back up for sale is my JDM 1992 HZJ73. I listed this for sale a few years back but lost my job and had to hold onto it. I've gone back and forth about selling this but I am now on the road full time, and this truck is a project. I will list everything about it to the best of my ability so any interested parties have the full story regarding condition.

Good:
- New head unit + front speakers, CarPlay, etc
- Sankei tie rod ends
- New rear rotors and pads, I forgot about the hub rebuild for the front, so I still haven't had that done. Dealership wanted $1200 to do them and I didn't have the time
- A/C retrofit to r134a
- No major engine problems
- new LED bulbs from Stedi AUS

Bad:
- some paint bubbling and rust apparent around windshield
- leaf springs bushing are shot - was planning on an OME light duty lift but not going to get around to it
- dent in rear chrome bumper
- exhaust has a leak
- visors could be replaced, they don't stay in place and always fall
- rear window rubber is shot, windows do open
- rear tire rubber is dry rotted, at this point it's just decoration
- speedometer cable gets hung up a bit and occasionally makes some noise

Price: $16,500 OBO

This truck is absolutely a project but from everything I have seen the bones are pretty good. As far as I am aware, rust is very minimal. I will be posting all the photos I have, good and bad so hopefully all questions will be answered.

B-2-15.jpg

Last edited:
I realized the only photos I don't really have are ones showing the paint bubbles and rust around the outside of the windshield. I will get those added today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom