craigslist 1992 HZJ70 LHD in Seattle area 26K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I happened to see that on CL earlier today. Based on the SWB, tinted windows, and LHD configuration I would guess it came from the Middle East.

Came from Poland... possibly somewhere else before that.

Ah yes, the license plate. Don't know why I didn't bother to look more closely at that! It seems like they mostly have LJ's in Europe, a SWB with a 1HZ would be pretty rare.

Since the plate shows it was imported from Poland you can be sure it came from either the Netherlands,Belgium or Germany.

HZJ70's are not rare and definatly not desirable in Europe everyone wants the swb 73 series.

Just a side note, some Land Cruisers and Nissan Patrols you find in Eastern Europe or Russia might have gotten there as stolen vehicles.Most of the 4x4's that get stolen in the Low lands and up there.Better do your home work before wiring any money.(some end up in Afrika)

pretty sure those pics are not in Lake Tapps WA State......

That may be and the 70 may be in WA, but the truck trailer combo in the background is from Europe.

That.....and its not lake tapps

Phone # given as contact is a WA state area code.

doesn't look like it got rear sliding windows, don't know if this was a option from Toyota?

Base trim came with those,LX and VX had sliding windows in Belgium.

Every country in Europe had different specs for all the models as the importers for each country picked what they wanted or did not wanted on the Cruisers.

Example

LJ73 LX in Belgium had flares,chrome package,upgraded interior and a few more small things

LJ73 LX in the Netherlands just had the upgraded interior and that was it

Europe is supposed to be one nation with same rules and regulations everywhere...........well maybe they get there one day ;)

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom