1992 fj80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Driver's seat belt please 97202

steering column cover dibs (if good)!! need fan shroud and maybe an a/c compressor if converted to 134a too. pm sent

fender flare

By chance did the drivers side front fender flare survive? If so im interested in it w/ mud flap and mounting hardware.

Battery tray if cruiserhead doesn't want it.

Cruise control actuator and efi fuse panel under hood.

If you have the 3FE Motor. I am looking for a good alternator and a speedometer cable.

I would like the center console armrest and the right rear bumper cap if possible, thanks. I'll also pm you with my number

Looking for a drivers side mirror (sounds like it will be broken), drivers side headlight, the chrome trim above the passenger side headlight, and the rear carpet if its in alright shape.

Pm'ed as well.

Haven't heard anything either.

I'm the owner of TNT4X4 shop at The Cliffs Insane Terrain so I work the weekends. This weekend it warmed up enough to thaw out everything. On top of that it rained all weekend. I spent all day doing recoveries on jeeps and most of the night fixing jeeps:bang:. I responded to everyone first thing today. If I missed you I'm sorry, let me know. I'm surprised at the response I'm getting here. My PM box keeps getting full. Which is great. I want to do this as fast as possible. I need the room at the shop. Thanks

If your friend doesn't need the front axles anymore, let me know. I'm interested in both birfs.
PM me this is the case.

I'm looking for a DS front turn signal.

60015 (Illinois)

B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom