For Sale 1992 fj80 very clean. Solid truck. In so-cal. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Truck is very clean and runs very well. Only 139k miles. A ton of recent maintenance (hoses, plugs, wires, brand new breaks front and rear and master cylinder, new alarm with keyless entry, all fluids changed,)recent smog and clean title Please call for more info. Jon (562) 418-3002. My truck is on inland empire Craigslist. I tried to add a link but I'm too new of a member. If somebody else feels inclined to post it up I'd really appreciate it. I recently bought this thing and could not be happier with it. However I just got word from my mechanic that my daily driver is gonna cost a lot more than I expected to repair. So my plans for a fj80 crawler have to get put on the back burner.

Sorry guys I forgot to mention I'm asking $7500.

Here's some pics of the truck. Please let me know if you need any more info or pics.

bump. Please give me some input. I checked out a ton of these things before I bought it and this thing is clean. I feel that the price is fair. ( I paid the same exact price and don't regret it). But maybe I'm way off. You guys are the experts.

I will trade for a VERY CLEAN 1996-2002 4x4 4runner with Low miles. The only reason I am selling is because my wife is apprehensive about the age of the truck. I have done my best to convince her of the dependability of this thing but she's not hearing me. Since it was purchased to be her daily driver, I guess she should have some sort of input. Even if I don't agree with selling it.

My two cents...I have been searching extensively and $7500 is a premium price. I realize the miles are low, but it's a 22 year old vehicle. Is it even locked? I am finding 95-97's in pretty good shape, under 200K miles for less than $7500. I think, at a minimum, you are $1K over valuing the truck. With that said, it's your truck and you can ask whatever you want. Good luck with selling it.

Thank you for your input blue cruiser. To answer your question, no it is not locked. Besides the cd player and the tundra wheels it is completely stock. I agree it is a premium price but after the other piles of busted up and ugly trucks I looked at I was blown away by the condition of this one. If it doesn't sell I won't be heart broken. I've been a Toyota guy since I got my license many moons ago and this has always been a bucket list truck for me. I just wish my wife saw it in the same light as I do.

alright. i really need to sell this thing. i can guarantee this thing is cleaner and runs better than the last 10 fj80s you went to look at. I found a deal on a 3rd gen 4runner for the wife that i couldn't pass up. So now i officially have too many cars. I'm open to all REASONABLE OFFERS. i am out of driveway space and patience.

bump for a new price. $5500 OBO. seriously guys I looked at a ton of these things prior to purchasing this. This thing is clean. I honestly feel like I'm giving it away at this price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom