For Sale 1992 FJ80 Southern Mississippi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1992 FJ80 Southern Mississippi *Deal pending*

After much deliberation I finally have come to terms with parting with my 80. With the rising gas prices and my new job that has me on the road constantly I just can't afford it anymore.

It has 340,000 miles but in the past year the top end was rebuilt with a new head gasket at the same time. Also has received a new radiator and alternator installed within the past 6 months.

The bumpers are custom made with a Smittybilt XRC12 winch and the snorkel is OEM.

Pics are available in the garage under my name.

$4200 OBO will include the Camping Lab roof top tent and rack mounts for it for an additional $800 which those 2 alone costs me over $1400 a year ago.

Deal is pending with cruiseronly.com. Deposit was made 8/22 and tentatively will be picking it up on 8/24.

I will update when completed.

Last edited:
sounds beautiful, any pics?

2.JPG

1.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Bump. If the price is too high make me an offer.

$4500 with the roof top tent?

For the mileage, this thing is quiet. The only noise from under the hood is the ball bearings from the AC compressor producing a whine.

There is a small oil leak near the pan but nothing major. I even have the gasket but it's so small I never bothered to change it.

A beautiful 80, great color, clear glass, tasteful mods. Good luck man.

I want that snorkel...very bad!

Good luck with the sale..... love how clean it is with that mileage on it.

A beautiful 80, great color, clear glass, tasteful mods. Good luck man.

I want that snorkel...very bad!

I'll sell you the snorkel for $4k and throw in the truck for free :flipoff2:

Had a few people message me but none that I think are too serious right now.

The only cosmetic issues are the DS seat is torn and the dash is cracked. Been meaning to fix them but just never had the time or cash.

3rd row seats are included as well.

Still available

To the top make me an offer

Anyone?

Still available open to offers

Still available

Here are some pics of the damaged areas. The factory radio was dead when I got it so I replaced it with a Kenwood which is now in my Rav4. I have the stock from my Rav which will go in there but I misplaced the mounting brackets.

The DS seat is the only one torn, an upholstery shop told me they could fix the cover by sacrificing my 3rd row seats. I just never got around to ordering a new cushion from Dan.

The crack on the dash is repairable but it never bothered me enough to worry about.

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom