For Sale 1992 FJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1992 Toyota Landcruiser in great shape. Just under 200,000 miles. Recently had rear main seal done.

VERY clean rig. Buy it and drive it everyday as a daily or build as a project. It's amazing this thing is a nice as it is for being so old. It's been WELL taken care of.

The good:
  • Mostly everything.
  • It runs and drives really nice.
  • Shifts gears smoothly.
  • Center diff lock engages smoothly.
  • Transfercase shifts smoothly
  • Interior is almost perfect
  • Sun roof seals are good
  • sun roof operates as Mr. Toyota designed
The Bad:
  • Passenger side window doesn't operate from the driver side master switch but operates from the door.
  • Small drip from tcase area
  • small drip from front diff
  • small coolant drip from radiator inlet hose. oem clamp is still there, probably just needs a modern worm drive clamp (FIXED as of 1/1/20)
  • driver side sun visor has been removed but is still with vehicle. all wiring in there for the vanity light
  • windshield is cracked/chipped

Located in Gardnerville NV 775 351 94 94

$6,000

EDIT: 2/4/20: A prospective buyer pulled a carfax and found that my sister-in-law is the 6th registered owner and there was a front end accident reported on the vehicle. It doesn't appear to have any issues from the reported accident. Good clean nice driving rig.

00t0t_aTp4HpepOlP_600x450.jpg

00A0A_ke0XiUiS7ow_600x450.jpg

00h0h_bICG4RDsxye_600x450.jpg

00q0q_8zvAvk7FRjI_600x450.jpg

00U0U_9xDDvB5Ej3a_50x50c.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for a nice guy and helpful seller. I came real close to buying this but have my thoughts on a JDM diesel. Clean rig at a fair price in a market that is on the rise.

Wow, I love this one. I am nearing completion on a 91 restoration/preservation and this one would be a great candidate. rust free, dry, clean interior, Clean original FJ80s will soon be the 60/62's of the collector world. If I was the seller I would spend $200 to $300 on a paint correction/mega detail job including the engine compartment which would really make this dry climate car sing and raise the price by $4 grand. This vehicle looks very original and clean. I would love to have it!

Wow, I love this one. I am nearing completion on a 91 restoration/preservation and this one would be a great candidate. rust free, dry, clean interior, Clean original FJ80s will soon be the 60/62's of the collector world. If I was the seller I would spend $200 to $300 on a paint correction/mega detail job including the engine compartment which would really make this dry climate car sing and raise the price by $4 grand. This vehicle looks very original and clean. I would love to have it!

Thanks for the note!

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

How can this still be available??? It looks really solid. What am I missing here?

just to be clear... the pics posted by
RKTINC
are not the land cruiser for sale. I think he was showing what his currently looks like.

Yes, that one is mine. Sorry for the confusion. GLWTS

A prospective buyer pulled a carfax and found that my sister-in-law is the 6th registered owner and there was a front end accident reported on the vehicle. It doesn't appear to have any issues from the reported accident. Good clean nice driving rig.

Chris

Hi new member looking to purchase my first FJ80. Seeing a lot of questions re: smog from out of state cars coming back to California. Do you think this would have any problem passing California smog? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom