craigslist 1992 FJ-80 for sale AZ. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i met todd today when i checked out his 80-series via the craigslist link above -- and then recommended that he post here in the mud forum.

i am far from a LC expert, but i've been shopping for a cruiser for about 4 months, and have looked carefully at about a half a dozen 80's and maybe twice as many 100's in that time.

todd's 80 is one of the cleanest land cruiser's i've come across. the interior is virtually pristine, the exterior is clean and well-taken care of, and the mods he has added since purchasing the vehicle are all excellent; it's also been gone over with a fine-toothed comb by the guys at camelback toyota in phx. we took it out for a 20-min drive in 110 degree scottsdale earlier today and it hummed along smoothly, and coolly. very impressive truck.

todd seems like a very nice, solid dude, who has put a lot into this vehicle but needs to part with it for reasons that have nothing to do with the quality of the truck.

if you are looking for this vintage LC, i think this is a fine vehicle to consider and a very solid seller with whom to do business.

for the record, i put money down on a 97, 40th anniversary 80-series later in the day.

First, hello! Have been an anonymous reader of iH8 on/off for several years. As I'm finally getting serious about pursuing a purchase, have registered and yes, this is my first official post (I realize this is the wrong spot to say 'hi', will post accordingly elsewhere).

Sent you a PM as to your deeper impressions of this FJ. It's in the neighborhood and before I go look/inquire myself, hoping you might be able to ask a few more questions since you obviously saw/drove the vehicle in person.

TIA,

--t

Can't PM, no responses from seller

As a noob, I apparently can't PM you (yet).

I've contacted the seller twice via the CL email and he hasn't responded. I'm not asking you to forward me his contact details but wondering if you know whether he has sold or not?

Perhaps you could ping him (assuming you two originally emailed each other) that he might have some inquiries about the CL ad in his spam folder (just guessing).

Thx!

--todd

Sold.... Thanks to those of you for the kind words...
Have sold a lot on Craigslist and was really turned off by the low balers that wanted this FJ in killer condition for half of what it's worth.
An ex marine named Corey bought.... Very excited for he and his family they were happy to have this "safari" FJ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom