1992 Factory Service Manual? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
Does someone have a picture of the actual FSM for a 1992 FJ80?
I'm looking for one and want to know what it looks like first before I buy the wrong (aftermarket) one.
Thanks in advance.
-lispeej

FSM for the 1992 FJ80 should look pretty much like mine for the 1993 FZJ80. Main repair manual and electrical diagram book shown in pic. hope this helps
toyota.JPG

If you are patient you should be able to pick one up on ebay for half the going rate. It took me about three weeks, but ended up getting one for my 91 for $60 in mint condition.

Alright!! Now I can begin my search.
Thanks guys.

I have been looking at this thread: https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-...c-factory-service-manual-fsm-downloading.html but due the website restructuring am hesitant it can still be downloaded.

On the other hand the Toyota TIS 1-800-622-2033 is out of FSM's for the 1995 Landcruiser... $150 I think is the going rate. (I have a '94, brother has a '95 TLC) I was thinking that Bentleypublishers had a FSM type CD available but after checking again they don't, wish TIS had something similar available on CD...

I have been looking at this thread: https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-...c-factory-service-manual-fsm-downloading.html but due the website restructuring am hesitant it can still be downloaded.

On the other hand the Toyota TIS 1-800-622-2033 is out of FSM's for the 1995 Landcruiser... $150 I think is the going rate. (I have a '94, brother has a '95 TLC) I was thinking that Bentleypublishers had a FSM type CD available but after checking again they don't, wish TIS had something similar available on CD...

Faxon auto literature has a brand new 1995 FSM in stock for 129.00 if you are interested. Seems a bit pricey compared to other years.

yes the auto downloader does not work as far as I know. but... if you are willing to spend 3 hours at the toyota tech site you can have a complete searchable manual for 10 bucks. PM me for info on how I did it.

I did it and would not go back... so much easier on computer... the ability to zoom in on diagrams is huge for me. and the price is right.

-Phil

yes the auto downloader does not work as far as I know. but... if you are willing to spend 3 hours at the toyota tech site you can have a complete searchable manual for 10 bucks. PM me for info on how I did it.

I did it and would not go back... so much easier on computer... the ability to zoom in on diagrams is huge for me. and the price is right.

-Phil
Whoooo. $10? How'd you do that?

1. Techinfo.toyota.com
2. Get a day pass
3. Create a Repair Manual folder on your computer
4. Log in to techinfo.toyota.com with your day pass
5. Mimic the folder structure of the site within this folder on your computer and download the individual PDFs to the corresponding folder.

Takes about 3-4 hours. Totally worth the work.

-Phil

1. Techinfo.toyota.com
2. Get a day pass
3. Create a Repair Manual folder on your computer
4. Log in to techinfo.toyota.com with your day pass
5. Mimic the folder structure of the site within this folder on your computer and download the individual PDFs to the corresponding folder.

Takes about 3-4 hours. Totally worth the work.

-Phil
Thanks Phil.
I will look into that first before I get the manuals.

toyota publications and buy the manuals. new right from toyota. PDF scans are ok, I prefer the actual manual coming with me on trips. Even handy when you have to go to a garage and not fix it yourself. You can provide the book. Are you going to give them your downloaded copies, doubtful.

the pdf download road works for me because the later manuals (ex. for my 96) are not scans but rather direct to pdf printing. the advantage here being that all text within each pdf is searchable. thus, I can do a search in my manual folder for "water pump" and all pdfs with that word in it come up.

also, since I have a comp in my garage and do all work myself, this is the easiest way for me. I keep a chilton in the truck for trailside repairs.

-Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom