For Sale 1992 4Runner $8,500 Sacramento, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Testing the waters with my beloved 1992 Toyota 4Runner.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AD.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Finally deciding to part with my 92 4Runner. I have owned this rig for the last 6-7 years. ( 3rd owner ) It was bought completely stock and turned into the ultimate camping vehicle. It's never let me down and has been maintained meticulously. All service has been done by a professional and have every receipt dating back to march of 2006. This truck needs absolutely nothing. I have Carfax showing that its never been in an accident, that its a clean title, and that its never failed a smog since its manufacturing date of 4/24/92. I have the Carfax report printed and in the files along with the rest of the paper work with this truck. This 4Runner is the real deal. It was never abused and beat on. It has been wheeled, and its ridiculously clean for its age! The truck doesn't burn oil and runs flawlessly with none of the usual taps or ticks! I have the TITLE and PINK SLIP in hand.

Information:
169xxx Miles
Clean title
5 speed
V6

Everything on this truck is in 100% working condition. All windows go up, all windows go down. Windshield wipers, rear defroster, air conditioning ( needs recharge. Pump still works ) all work. The ONLY thing that gives me hell sometimes is the back windshield wiper. I've never used it, its never bothered me, and it shouldn't bother you. I know this rig like the back of my hand and would be more than happy to run everyone through the basics. Oil changes were done ever 3k miles, Air filters were changed ever 5k ( depending on wheeling trips. Normally changed after every wheeling trip ) NO RUST. The Truck has been kept clean!

WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE IN THE PAST 20K MILES. ALL PARTS ARE EITHER NGK OR AISIN FACTORY PARTS. ALL WORK WAS DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL. I HAVE RECEIPTS TO SHOW ALL WORK DONE TO THIS VEHICLE. ALL WORK COMES WITH A TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY.
Idler Steering Arm
Drive Belts
Timing Belt
False Water Pump Bracket
Water Pump
Radiator Hoses
Davez Offroad 3 Row Radiator
Thermostat
Spark plugs
Spark Plug Wires
Distributor Cap & Rotor
Coil
VAFM ( Variable Air Flow Meter )
BRAND NEW TOP END AT 156K. ( new heads, new gaskets, new knock sensor TB cleaned and gone through )
BRAND NEW Driver and Passenger side CV Joints ( both have less than 50 miles on them. These are lifetime warranty )
BRAND NEW Fan shroud
BRAND NEW Fan clutch
BRAND NEW Rotors, Pads, and Calipers

MODIFICATIONS:
2.25 Exhaust Piping
Borla Turbo Style Stainless Steel Muffler
Trail Gear Optima Battery Mount
Red Top Optima Battery
Fumoto Oil Drain Valve ( Not the cheap POS drain valves that leak. Allows for easy/clean oil changes )
F&R 4.88 gears
F&R Aussie Lockers
F&R Differential Breather Extensions
4Crawler 2" Coil Spacers
1200lb Marlin Crawler Clutch ( Less than 3,000 miles on it )
5 33x10.50R15s ( 4 Tires afre Km2s, 1 is a Km1. All have great tread with no cupping. Rotated on time everytime )
5 Pro Comp Rock Crawler Series 52 15x8 3.75 Backspacing ( 1 Rim is brand new and never put on the truck )
TJM Front Plated Bumper
Smittybuilt XRC8 8000lb Winch ( Recently put on the truck, and hasn't been used )
Hella 700ffs Offroad Lights
CB Radio w/ Antenna, Antenna mount and Coax Cable. ( Tuned and works great )
SDORI IFS Brace
Stubbs Welding HD-SKO Sliders
TAG ( Formerly KMA ) Rear Bumper w/ Swing out. Holds 1 Jerry can and up to a 37" tire. ( Currently has the 33x10.50 Km1 on it )
Trasharoo Spare Tire Trash Bag ( Black )
High output stereo. ( 2 12" subwoofers, 1 450w 4 channel amp, 1 1000w 2 channel amp, all brand new speakers and deck )
DAVEZ Offroad 3 Row Radiator
Flag Mount
Smittybuilt Receiver Hitch
3 Smittybuilt Clevis Shackles w/ Daystar Isolators.
Wheeler's Offroad Center Caps

PARTS THAT COME WITH TRUCK:
Full Lift kit ( 1.5" ball joint spacers, front & rear shocks, 4Crawler Drop bracket, Stock FJ80 Rear Coils. Trail gear Brake line
Stock F&R Bumpers
Front Sway Bar
1st Gen 4Runner Roll bar w/ roll pad
F&R Factory Mud Flaps
5 17x7.5 FJ Cruiser Steelies w/ Center Caps ( Kinda iffy on keeping these, not sure yet

Bad:
Paint is 20 years old.
AC needs recharged
Interior: Ridiculously clean. has a cracked dash pad but I pulled a complete dash from another 4Runner at pick n pull and goes with the 4Runner when its sold. i'd give it a 8/10 since the dash crack and a slight tear in the driver seat.
Exterior: I'd say its not bad for a 20 year old vehicle. It has oxidation on the hood, roof and slightly on the driver door pillar. It also has brush mark pin stripping down the side of it that you cant even see in pictures. i'd give it a 7/10.
I have endless amounts of pictures of this 4Runner. I'll post a few and link my photobucket account for viewers to check it out.
Pics:
DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

$8,500 CASH! Looking to trade for a 93+ FJ80 w/ lockers. 96+ 4Runner w/ 5 speed or automatic w/ locker or 98+ Tacoma 5 speed or automatic w/ locker.

I HAVE MORE PICTURES UPON REQUEST. THIS TRUCK HAS BEEN A HUGE PART OF MY LIFE.

PLEASE CONTACT ( text or call ) MICHAEL @ 916-806-5107 IF INTERESTED I KNOW WHAT THIS RIG IS WORTH. I HAVE HUNDREDS OF RECEIPTS OF THE MONEY SPENT DATING BACK TO 2006. THIS INCLUDES WORK DONE, LABOR, PARTS, PRICES, GAS, REPAIRS, ETC ETC ETC. MY ASKING PRICE ISN'T EVEN HALF OF WHAT I'VE SPENT.

Thank you for your time.

Pictures by MaK92-4RnR - Photobucket

Last edited:
very nicely done!....wish you were around my price point.

TONS of texts/calls/emails. but no dedicated interest. Just washed/waxed her and ready for anybody to take a look! might go take some in depth pictures today.

TTT

cant believe you got 8500 for her and i will miss that bitch. old pic of my cruiser pre lift!!

Haha you'll miss her? I haven't missed her since the day she drove off!

I saved tons of your pics. This rig looked fantastic. And congrats on the sale.

haha thanks. My new rig ( whatever I get ) will be just as good as this one! i promise. not to mention i'll be able to do it a helluva lot better this time around. ( i wasted a lot of money on the 4Runner and should've focused on gears/lockers/tires/lift from the beginning. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom