eBay 1991 Troopy - EBAY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sketchy looking gasser on EBAY. Ad says 3F, decals from a diesel and what appears to be wrong steering wheel. This has Central American spray and pray import written all over it.

1576515862166.png

I like it when the pictures they use aren't even of the truck in the US. I see that a lot.

I like it when the pictures they use aren't even of the truck in the US. I see that a lot.

True.

This FJ75 is from South America 1000%

If the 75 is in Florida, why not show the car with Florida Plates? Does it even have a Florida Title?

A member of the forum did contact the seller this morning when the ad was still going with 23 hours to go to ask him about the current title status. The member was just curious and wanted to see if the Ebay seller actually had a title in hand.

Now, This is exactly how the conversation went with the seller.

The member asked him for the title status, pictures of the chassis, pictures of the rear floor under the carpet and pictures of the rear floors from under the car.

The Ebay seller responded exactly with this message with 21 hours to go with the auction and bidding at over $$28k ???
" Hi, the car was just sold. later i am uploading another 1987 Land Cruiser FJ70, as well as a 1985 FJ45 in very good condition, both coming from Latin America. Let me know if you are interested. I could ship any of those to US this Weekend. Thanks.
No mention of the title and no pictures sent regarding the chassis and floors.

The FJ75 is not in the US and the FJ70 and the FJ45 will not be here in the US when he puts them on Ebay for sale.

Last edited:
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom