For Sale 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1991 Toyota Land cruiser. White with blue cloth interior. 3FE engine with 222,XXX miles. Body and interior in excellent condition with no dents, rust, or major wear. Power windows, power sunroof, power locks (with Keyless entry), AM/FM CD radio with Ipod connection in the glove box, automatic transmission, 4WD, center differential lock, third row seats (currently removed but are included), custom carpeted rear storage, ARB winch bumper and Warn winch, 285/75/16 tires on 16” factory Toyota Land Cruiser Wheels (approx 5,000 miles on them), 2” receiver hitch. This is a great truck and it has been my daily driver for the last 22,000 miles.
The following list of items has been done to the truck in the last 22K miles:
1. Transfer Case Oil Changed.
2. All Differential fluids changed.
3. Transmission serviced and filter changed (less than 1K ago).
4. Front brake pads replaced (less then 5K ago).
5. Rear brake pads and wheel cylinders replaced (less then 5K ago).
6. Front drive shaft u-joints replaced and shaft balanced (greased every oil change).
7. Rear drive shaft u-joints replaced and shaft balanced (greased every oil change).
8. New fuel pump and sending unit (less than 1K ago).
9. Cooling system flushed.
10. Fuel filters replaced.
11. Power steering pump replaced.
12. Starter replaced.
13. New A/C Fan Clutch 8/20/11 (A/C Vacuumed down and converted to 134a).
14. New Power steering pump 8/20/11.
15. New Steering Gear Box 8/20/11.
16. Other items I am sure I am forgetting.
With the exception of the cruise control, everything on the truck works and there is nothing wrong with it. I would get in it with my family right now and drive across the country. I am only selling it to get something smaller. I would consider trades for a Subaru Outback, Forester, or similar type wagon.
I will take $4,950.00 or best REASONABLE OFFER. THE TRUCK DOES NOT COME WITH THE THULE RACKS IN THE PICTURE. Please call me 803-622-3030 or send me an email (REMAC226@YAHOO.COM) with your phone number if you would like to discuss further or arrange to see the truck.

LC4.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC1.jpg

For sale again

I purchased this truck from Remac226 back in late 2011 and now unfortunately have to sell. I'll list the things I have done to the truck, but like all of these trucks, the list never ends. I have receipts for all parts that have been replaced.

New water pump- input shaft was leaking a little
new master cylinder- with complete flush
motor oil changed.
New spark plugs, wires, rotor cap, dist cap
new fuel sock
Complete front axle service 3/2012 (all new wheel bearings) and of course seals, gaskets, etc.

Scion stereo
Cheap seat covers just to protect the factory seats that are in very good condition

Things I'm working on as time permits:

Ordered power steering rebuild kit- leaking
Ordered steering gear box rebuild kit- not leaking but steering is a little sloppy (plan to rebuild spare gear box)
New Tie rod ends- replacing this weekend- "555" Japanese units
Just checked all brake pads and shoes are they are perfect.
All the extra parts that Remac226 gave me will go with the truck
------------------------------------------------------------------

Truck has never failed me, runs good, never ran hot. Previous owner told me it used a little oil over a month period, I have not had to add any. I've only put about 1500 miles on the truck. I'll email pictures upon request.

This has been my beach and play around truck, but now my job has changed and I need something more economical. I may just trade it to my local dealer if there is no interest.
Asking $3900, email is boles4357@gmail.com

Location is Tallahassee FL.
Thanks,
Brad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom