1991 Toyota Land Cruiser with Original 61,987 miles on it. What is this trucks value? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone,
New to this forum. Hope all is well. I was wondering if i can get some help from you all regarding my father in laws 1991 Medium red pearl Land Cruiser 4x4. He purchased it back in 1991 when his children were all living under one roof. Now 28 years later everyone is out of the house, although it is killing him, he is trying to downsize and have someone else truly enjoy this truck. If I had the room and the money I would take it off his hands. It is completely stock (pictures will follow shortly) It has orginal 61,987 miles on its 4.0L 6 cyl, I mean you sit inside this thing and it still smells like "new". I will take pics in a couple of days to upload. I looked it up on NADA and KBB but it only goes up to 1992, where this is a 1991. I would love to get as much as I can for it to help him out. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

JP

D21FJ60,
sorry for the late reply, but thank you for the info and for the welcome to the forum. appreciate it. I need to take better shots of the Truck before posting. I will take your advise on what pics to take. ty..
JP

Hello Everyone, So I was finally able to take pictures of my Father-in-laws 1991 Land Cruiser With just about 62K miles. I'm trying to get a handle on what price I should list it at. KBB isn't very accurate due to the fact it doesn't go to 1991. This truck is CLEAN inside and out, underneath as well!! I have attached a few shots of it. Runs great, smells like new on the inside. The power steering pump does leak, I'm at a point right now wondering if I should replaced/rebuild it or leave it. All depends on my father-in-law. If interested please Message me so i can send you more pictures.

20190920_133118.jpg

20190920_133128.jpg

20190920_133202.jpg

20191011_122040.jpg

20191011_122208.jpg

There is a thread right now on a '91 that is going for a crazy price on EBay.

The link to the EBay vehicle is here:

Your rig sounds even more desireable than that one! GLWS.

Cruzerman, thank you for your help. Really appreciate it... The one on ebay has over 100k miles more than my father in law... wow...

JP

Put it on ebay or bat with no reserve as is. It has the right story to get top dollar for how it sits right now.

You could probably baseline it with paint correction/restoration and attract a certain type of buyer but at the same time, you might have collectors who don't place a value on that and would prefer to see any of that type of work done themselves.

You have to look at those ebay auction prices with a big grain of salt,
often there are shill bidders running the prices up (seller's friend or relative in another state) as well as ghost bidders who never pay.

I use Edmunds dot com to check used car values, apparently their numbers are based on confirmed sales prices. FWIW.

Not sure how serious I'd take Edmunds. Just did mine for giggles and it was $1600. Lol.

Cruzerman, thank you for your help. Really appreciate it... The one on ebay has over 100k miles more than my father in law... wow...

JP
Just because it is showing that price on EBay doesn't mean that it is legit. Talk on the mud thread says the person selling isn't very honest. All hearsay to me.

No matter what, it should demand high dollar for that 62. I just can't say what high dollar is. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom