For Sale 1991 PZJ77 with low miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

IMG_6973.JPG
IMG_6957.JPG
IMG_6939.JPG

Owned this truck for a while and just can't justify three 77 Series in the barn. So letting this truck go. Ready to drive anywhere in the world. Located in Sisters, OR with Oregon Title. SOLD

Build Details:
  • 143200 original KM's (about 89000 miles)
  • Factory Electric diff locks
  • Custom Rear Bumper With Spare Tire Mount, Fuel Can Mount and Hi-Lift Jack Mount
  • Rear locking Drawer System
  • Included Refrigerator
  • On Board Hot Water System For Shower
  • Amazing Rust Free Example With Only Some Minor Sage Brush Pin Stripping
  • Aftermarket Turbo With Supporting Gauges
More Photos Here:
Sales & Importation - Eco-OffRoad, LLC

Last edited:
Why do I always want every one of the Landcruisers that you have for sale?

Awesome truck, if I didn't just get a PZJ77 i would be giving you a call.

Why do I always want every one of the Landcruisers that you have for sale?

Awesome truck, if I didn't just get a PZJ77 i would be giving you a call.

I have the same problem...come across a vehicle I buy for the business then it ends up in my own garage until something else pushes it out. My wife says I have a sickness. These trucks really are like potato chips---hard to own just one:beer: This will be a great new truck for someone and I forgot to mention the a/c works really well. Thanks for the compliment.

Nice cruiser. Love the way it is set up.

Forgot to update this and have been getting a lot of calls. A deposit has been taken and I will update the thread with hopefully a sold posting or if it is still available in a few weeks.

Truck Is Still Available. The gentleman that had put a deposit on the truck had some deals fall through for funding. Send me an email: soncken AT gmail DOT com

Thanks for the bump. Deposit taken and will update the thread when it is officially sold!

SOLD

And I saw where this went to. A good cruiser home. :) Congrats Scott.

Thanks Beno! Not an easy decision, but at the end of the day so many 77's and so little time. I need to share the 77 love! Sounds like the new owner had great plans and I am sure he will post up when ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom