For Sale 1991 PZJ77 -- not mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_9967.PNG
Craigslist

1991 Toyota Land Cruiser Diesel

$18,500

I'm talking about this truck here not yours.

Look at the picture. It had a SF rear.

Mine did too and I swapped mine out for a FF.

My bad Onur.

Cheers

Damn, well thanks anyways! I definitely would of paid $12K for it!

I actually ended up winning the bid on this vehicle. I won’t be able to check it out until around June 11th.

If everything checks out, I plan on living out of it. I want to eventually put a poptop on it.

But what upgrades should I do considering that I’ll be living in it?

Congrats! I would be very interested in how it looks in person first and foremost before making plans. Were there better pictures of it on the Ebay listing than the Craigslist ad?

Yes, there were 24 photos on the eBay listing. All the extra photos were the little rust spots and extra detail photos.

I actually ended up winning the bid on this vehicle. I won’t be able to check it out until around June 11th.

If everything checks out, I plan on living out of it. I want to eventually put a poptop on it.

But what upgrades should I do considering that I’ll be living in it?
Not sure I have ever seen a 77 series with a pop top. That should be interesting.

Is the VIN PZJ770002299? *edit: same VIN. Looks like the odometer was rolled back 100K. Auction sheet from 2015 sale in Japan, see the frame number in the middle on the right. And it had some good rust in the rockers and around the wheel wells. Sorry, I wish I'd seen this one sooner.

0c275717483b3f0d3c1f4680389e92fd0768fdbf.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing that @SteveJackson . Way too many shady sellers out there. Perhaps the ebay seller himself wasn't guilty of the rollback but someone was obviously.

I have been learning how to read those auction sheets but the handwritten portion can be difficult.

Perhaps the ebay seller himself wasn't guilty of the rollback but someone was obviously.

Yes, totally possible that the current seller had no idea. Seems that he knows now however so it'll be interesting to see how he relists it. The rollback is a concern, the rust issues would be concerning as well, depending on how they were repaired before painting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom