For Sale 1991 PZJ75 Fire Truck in Denmark--38,000 orig km, always garaged! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I keep an eye on interesting trucks for sale in Europe, and just found this one:

A bit spendy at 22,350 Euro (about US$25,500), but only 38,000km (24,500miles) original from new. Has the 1PZ 5-cylinder diesel, H55 transmission, and locking front and rear differentials. Cool, super utility box on the back.

Could be yours!

Wow Sweet REG for sure, IMHO,the Description does not match condition. worn driver seat & floor, water on passenger floor looks like the windshield leaks & The fire wall is way to dirty to have been parked inside all the time. Also looks like oil leaking form the air intake tube. Again IMHO seller need to clean it up for that kind of Cash.
PS I would love to turn that into my service truck if it was not so much $

I think that the price is fair, given the miles and the rarity. I'm not sure that I agree with the dirty firewall being a signal that it was kept outside. Not everyone cleans the firewall, even though they should to keep the car looking fresh. I'll say that on my 70,000 km single cab, the firewall is a little dirty after 1.5 years sitting inside.

I hope the seller gets every euro that they are after for this truck.

Said it twice JMHO. Never seen a American fire truck that dirty.

Said it twice JMHO. Never seen a American fire truck that dirty.

I have bought several of these fire trucks from Falck already and it seems that most of them are used in remote areas not in the city where the fire guys clean them every week to stay busy. The wear and tear can be consistent with the low miles because the vinyl mats dry up and then just crack in winter time , if it was a person over 6ft tall ( and there are many that size in that part of europe) then getting in and out of this cramped cab can cause the wear on the driver seat. Pretty cool cruisers though but the lack of ac and the current high prices that these are fetching in Europe make them almost impossible to sell here. With the water sitting on that floormat like that you can be pretty sure it will need some work on the floorboards and possibly the rocker panels . If you price out the truck plus shipping plus 25% chicken tax you pretty quickly end up around 40k without anyone making a dime on it , that is gonna be a tough sale .

Want....

Ohh man! Ha. I have some cash to take the plunge eventually, but that one will be a lot of $$$ to get it here and finally drive it around.
Undoubtedly, I think that one is the real deal.

I still poke around and search in Europe every couple of days. I dream a little, toss the idea around more and more.
I think the time will come sooner than later.

The truth is: I think I'm gonna wait until this summer and I am leaning towards selling my HJ60. See what I can get for it (prove to my wife that I'm not gonna just collect Land Cruisers), ha!
Just sell it and then focus on finding what I really want. I love my HJ60, but it's not a Land Cruiser pickup. Heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom