For Sale 1991 Lifted & Locked, SUPER CLEAN & RUST FREE FJ80 located in Las Vegas, NV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!

Up for sale is one of the cleanest , rust free 1991 FJ80’s that I have ever come across. I bought this truck 2 years ago from a friend that needed some money for another project. I bought the truck with a blown head gasket and it has set in my garage, as I have been too busy with work and other hobbies to do anything with it. I had bought the truck with the intensions of repairing it and using it as an expedition truck. Well my wife never really bought into that idea, so the truck just sat in my garage. Well, I have purchased another project and have finally taken the time to finish up the head gasket replacement.

FJ8027.jpg

FJ8026.jpg

FJ8039.jpg

FJ8030.jpg

FJ8025.jpg

Fj8028.jpg

Details are as follows:

This 1991 FJ80 has been a Southwest mall cruiser for most of its 23 years. It is White with Grey interior and has 185,000 miles on the clock and has been taken very good care of as the attached photo’s show. The Rear Jump Seats do not even look like they have been used.

FJ8033.jpg

FJ8032.jpg

My friend bought this truck about 10 years ago as a stock un-molested mall Cruiser. About 2 years later He installed an OME suspension Kit 850/863 along with a custom built 2 ½” body lift. The gears where changed out for 4.88’s F&R and a Detroit Locker was added to the rear differential, aftermarket aluminum wheels and 35” BFG A/T’s where also added. He also relocated the stock bumpers up to match the body and added a custom rear tire and gas can swing outs, up front he added a Warn 8274 winch. This truck has only seen some very light trial ride style four wheeling. In the time that my friend owned the truck, he put about 90,000 miles on it. He used as a daily driver and took may summer road trips to Utah, Idaho and Wyoming. The truck runs 75-80 MPH down the road.

FJ8036.jpg

FJ8024.jpg

Fj8021.jpg

The Good Points:

Super Clean inside and out for a 23 year old rust free truck. The Paint is in great shape, beings it was garage kept for a large part of it's life.

Runs like a top, great power for a 3FE!!!

Rebuilt cylinder head, installed with Genuine Toyota Gaskets, per the FSM.

New Water Pump, Thermo-stat, Radiator Cap, cooling hoses and belts all from Toyota.

NEW All Aluminum 3 Row Radiator and New Fan Clutch.

Valves adjusted, per the FSM.

Fuel Injectors have been cleaned and tested, per the FSM.

Front brakes recently serviced.

New Fuel Pump & strainer.

Everything works (Power Windows, Locks, Sun Roof, Ect..) and is operational.

Tires have 90% tread.

Full Size BFG Mudder Spare.

FJ804.jpg

FJ809.jpg

FJ8017.jpg

FJ8019.jpg

FJ8034.jpg

FJ8014.jpg

The Not So Good Points:

Front Knuckles are needing done.

One small crack in the dash.

One tear in the side on the passenger seat.
FJ8012.jpg

Drivers side sun visor is needing replaced.
FJ8015.jpg

Front Door panels have some loose vinyl near the windows.
FJ8016.jpg

The AC needs to be re-charged.

I have built a number of FJ’s, but never a FJ80 and feel that $8,250 OBO is a fair price for the condition of this truck and the parts that have been added. If interested, please PM or Call me @ 702-807-9031 with further questions or picture requests.

Last edited:
4Running Daily,
Yes the paint is impressive, it is in as good or better shape than my 2008 Dodge work truck.

Please make me an offer, this truck needs to get moved out of my garage to make room for my LS3 engine swap into a 2001 Porsche 911 project.

BTT for the weekend crew!!!!!

Is the price to high??? I did post OBO and that I am willing to deal!!!!

I would be interested but I am on wrong coast!! Unless we could make a deal!??

BTT for the new week

Price Drop to $8,250 and New All Aluminum 3 Row Radiator and Fan Clutch Added!!!!!

How bad off are the front knuckles?
The felts and rubbers are leaking, like most LC's do. Everything else looks and feels like it is all good!!

BTT for Weekend Crew!!!!

love the 91's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom