SOLD 1991 lhd HZJ73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
I have a 1991 lhd HZJ73 for sale that I bought last year in Europe . I have replaced several parts on it and did the neccesary rust repairs ( po already worked on it before they painted it) and painted it inside and out as the po painted it a horrible metallic green that I did not like. Runs and drives as it should and I am gonna try to put some more miles on it to see if anything needs to be done before sending it off to a new owner. it has 290 k km on it now ( 180 k miles) and the 1HZ purrs like a kitten and no blowby or any other issues and the H55 shifts smooth.In the rear there are some handy storage compartments for your camping trips . I have taken some pics with the oem 16/6 silver wheels and some with 15/7 oem wheels that came with the models with flares , buyer can choose wich one they want. As always there are some things that need attention and this one has a radio that doesn't work and the gas gauge only goes up halfway when filling it up but is reliable coming down , the frp top had a raised roof on it and that has been removed and a metal plate has been installed in the rear and I am gonna ad a roofrack on that once it arrives.

New parts
2 batteries
tires
4 shocks
ps side front fender
windshield frame
windshield and gasket
rear lights
rear bumper
front bumper
weather stripping
and a bunch of smaller items I can't think of now

Just did maintenance on it and replaced oil plus all filters

Asking price 22.5K so it is not only the only lhd hzj73 for sale in the US but also the cheapest ;)

Not a show car or full resto but a great diesel 70 series that you can take anywhere , I ordered a small universal roofrack for it and once that gets here this one will go on Ebay.

IMG_1974.JPG

IMG_1973.JPG

IMG_1976.JPG

IMG_1975.JPG

Congrats Joe. Solid truck! Hope you are well!!!

How much do you want for the AC kit?

AC kits are 2500$ when you opt in on a pre order , next order will be for January with delivery March/April with my next container from Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom