For Sale 1991 Landcruiser PZJ70V - 138k miles - $10,500 - Seattle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

M595dF.jpg

$11,500 (plus tax / license for WA residents)

Toyota Landcruiser PZJ70V Japanese import in very solid shape with zero rust.

Excellent 1-PZ 3.5 liter - essentially a 5-cylinder and naturally aspirated version of 1HZ - with gear-driven injector pump. Recent timing belt change and newly serviced injector pump. 5-speed manual transmission and 4x4 transfer case. 24 volt electrical system with two new batteries.

Cold AC and strong heater; nice tires. Issues: some wear on drivers seat; paint on hood has faded; no carpet in the interior; tachometer reads high due to incorrect magnetic speed-sensor.

AdamsGarage / SODO Motorworks is a direct vehicle importer and licensed WA state vehicle dealer and we have more Toyota diesels and other interesting JDM imports in-stock. - nventory at AdamsGarage – SODO-MOTO.

Clear WA title ready to transfer. Price + tax and $275 doc. and license (Washington residents)

http://sodo-moto.com/listings/1991-toyota-landcruiser-pzj70v-maroon/

SODO Motorworks
2548 Airport Way South
Seattle, WA 98134

WlB6pm.jpg

IwNBZN.jpg

7fbtn3.jpg

6DQhif.jpg

ffZI0p.jpg
lGJvta.jpg

I will have to swing by and check out this rig!

Alan

I don't get how you can price this so low with what it costs to import a truck. But more power to ya I suppose and it should sell fast!

I been driving around the same truck here in Latin America only in LHD and a FF rear axle. Great fun little truck. Some people like to bag on these trucks due to engine, trans, axles and SWB but I really like mine. It is a lot of fun to drive and I think a great truck for a Cruiserhead who wants a "city" truck. Great turning radius, small and easy to park anywhere, easy and fun to drive. Mine has an LSD in the rear so does good off-road too. It also has 4.56 diff gears and with 31's pulls great power wise.

GLWS!

Cheers

Would like to disclose that while this is a good running and driving rig and I think is very fairly priced, there is some looseness in the steering - most apparent over concrete expansion joints at highway speeds as a shake in the steering.

Pulled one hub apart to inspect the bearing and see one needs to get deeper into the knuckle to eliminate this play (perceptible click when you pull on top edge of tire).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom