For Sale 1991 Land Cruiser 80 Series, Delmar NY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Gold
A solid project, either for restoration or to enjoy in the trails. I've been trying to avoid parting out because it is still all there, could be a nice runner with little effort. This is a running vehicle, with mechanicals in fair condition. 4WD and central locker work good. All electrical good. No smoke, leaks, oil in coolant or viceversa. Comes with good NY title.

Issues:
- front passenger fender has a dent (see photos). Minor dent in upper rear hatch.
- one rear door and lower hatch have been replaced so colors don't match
- interior has been taken apart for a restoration that never happened (not by me). Everything is carefully classified in zip lock bags and in a plastic box. It will need a new carpet because it's missing.
- Mechanical issues observed: 1) It died a couple of times after running for a while. It starts again after a few minutes. I have no idea what causes this and don't have time to investigate it, priced accordingly. I suspect fuel system (it sat for about 12 months) or tune up related, but no idea. 2) Shifter sometimes require to press the manual bypass button in order to take it out of Parking. 3) Small power steering leak.
- Rust: Frame is very solid. Rust present in the driver's footwell (old windshield leak) and around the rear axle/spare tire area.
- Cracked windshield

$2,500 and it's yours.

I have lots of more photos, but can only add five here.
Happy to answer any questions.
Chris
(518) 860-2534

IMG_2874.JPG

IMG_2876.JPG

IMG_2881.JPG

IMG_2953.JPG

IMG_2955.JPG

Forgot to mention: one small crack on dash. I replaced driver's seat with one exactly the same but with a tear on it.

I am interested. You can add photos to the comments and I would want to see the engine bay, rear interior and under the hitch if you could please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom