For Sale 1991 KRD HZJ73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is a 1991 Turbo Diesel HZJ73 that has 83k miles on it. It has plenty of KRD goodies.
The paint is in good condition. It has a safari snorkel, carbon fiber hood, offroad bumpers, warn winch, hi-lift jack and aftermarket wheels. The Interior is in near perfect condition.

The asking price is: $17,450

For more information on the vehicle, visit: 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ73 - Japan Direct Motors

I try to check the forums as much as possible, but for serious inquries; please reach out via the website or phone number listed.

Here is an album of additional photos: 91 HZJ73

_MG_0540.jpg

Last edited:
Wow bunch of mods on that one,some I like some,others not so much.With the IC and turbo on that 1HZ a compression check might be in order to determine wether they raced it or just liked to add a few more horses to it,the rear shackles do scare me a bit.

Wow bunch of mods on that one,some I like some,others not so much.With the IC and turbo on that 1HZ a compression check might be in order to determine wether they raced it or just liked to add a few more horses to it,the rear shackles do scare me a bit.

It felt plenty powerful through the rpms, but I couldn’t tell you if it had been raced.

The guys I am listing it for could speak more to it than I could. I don’t think they would have a problem compression testing it either.

Are the rear shackle mods, structurally weaker than the OEM design? I'm trying to figure out why they are that way....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom