For Sale 1991 HZJ80 LHD - Price negotiable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year: 1991
Model: Land Cruiser HZJ80
Engine: 4.2 diesel (in line 6 cylinder)
Transmission: Full Time 4WD, manual with electronic center differential lock
Mileage: 270,000 km (168,000 mi)
Modifications:
  • OME 2.5" heavy suspension lift
  • Complete Re-Gear Package (4.56:1) from IPOR
  • Aussie rear locker
  • Dragon Winch DWH 12,000 - http://www.dragonwinch.com/dwh_12_000_hd_1/
  • Custom front winch bumper
  • Custom rock sliders
  • 16" alloy wheels
I've got some miscellaneous parts and other kit as well, plus the old bumper and gears.

The vehicle is located in Armenia, and I plan to ship it Stateside in 2016. It was my daily driver when I lived in Armenia for 5 of the 6 years I've owned it. I did all of the mods from US sourced parts except the custom bumper, rock sliders and winch.

PRICE: Negotiable - make me a reasonable offer. It will cost me $1,500-3,000 to import. 1990-1992 Land Cruiser HDJ models are listed on www.autoscout24.de in Europe ranging from $6,500 to $21,800. Vehicles with comparable mileage and mods range from $13,000 to $19,000.

If you would like more information or photos, please PM me.

Thanks for looking!

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

Photo3.jpg

Photo4.jpg

Photo5.jpg

Year: 1991
Model: Land Cruiser HZJ80
Engine: 4.2 diesel (in line 6 cylinder)
Transmission: Full Time 4WD, manual with electronic center differential lock
Mileage: 270,000 km (168,000 mi)
Modifications:
  • OME 2.5" heavy suspension lift
  • Complete Re-Gear Package (4.56:1) from IPOR
  • Aussie rear locker
  • Dragon Winch DWH 12,000 - http://www.dragonwinch.com/dwh_12_000_hd_1/
  • Custom front winch bumper
  • Custom rock sliders
  • 16" alloy wheels
I've got some miscellaneous parts and other kit as well, plus the old bumper and gears.

The vehicle is located in Armenia, and I plan to ship it Stateside in 2016. It was my daily driver when I lived in Armenia for 5 of the 6 years I've owned it. I did all of the mods from US sourced parts except the custom bumper, rock sliders and winch.

PRICE: Negotiable - make me a reasonable offer. It will cost me $1,500-3,000 to import. 1990-1992 Land Cruiser HDJ models are listed on www.autoscout24.de in Europe ranging from $6,500 to $21,800. Vehicles with comparable mileage and mods range from $13,000 to $19,000.

If you would like more information or photos, please PM me.

Thanks for looking!

I would like to see additional photos and receive more details.

thanks,
Ron

me too also

I've just attached some photos. I'd created the post in Safari, and could not upload ... just learned I could do it with Chrome.

Other details:
  1. Engine - solid runner with no leaks or burning of oil, this is the non-turbo version with A/C that works
  2. Transmission - 5-speed manual, Hi/Low transfer, solid with no leaks or issues except that I have had problems with the clutch slave cylinder and rebuilt it twice, may need to be replaced
  3. Brakes - all in good condition including the lines with 2 replaced within the past two years; the last year that I was there, I'd noticed that while holding the brake pedal, it would slowly depress further ... master cylinder may need rebuilt
  4. Power steering - good condition, pump and gearbox replaced a few years ago
  5. Body and frame - solid with no rot, floor pan solid, some surface corrosion around some of the windows and one dent in the front right fender by the hood
  6. Electrical - I would have this checked thoroughly by a competent mechanic; the vehicle has the duel battery system, and I have lost one battery to a short or slow drain; other than that, it has been fine
  7. Interior - front bucket seats, middle bench, rear fold-down jump seats - no frills basic model with hand crank windows, power door locks, and radio/cassette, one 6" tear in the headliner (rear)
  8. Exterior - LED lights mounted on custom bumper, aluminum safari rack with custom ladder
  9. Misc - custom built wooden cargo box, old bumper, factory differential gears
The attached photos were from one year ago. The vehicle has been stored at my friends workshop outside. He has driven it a few times to off-road competitions for the purpose of display for sale. This rig has never been in any off-road competitions or run had. I had taken it on a few overland excursions in Armenia on dirt track and in the mountains; never abused, swamped, mudded, or anything most would consider hard off-road.

I can request my friend in Armenia to take more photos ... let me know what'd like to see and if you have any further questions.

Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom