For Sale SOLD 1991 HZJ77 ZX Toyota Land Cruiser Eastern Alabama. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My1991 HZJ77 is currently for sale. It has 143268 KM on it. It has been maintained by Rob Smith from Odd Iron Off-road.
It has these accessories: Front ARB bumper w/ 12,000lb Warne winch with cable and a hook. Transmission cooler installed by Rob. ARB medium 24v compressor with accessory kit. ARB rear air locker. Odd iron gauge cluster for Transmission temp, EGT Gauge and water temp gauge. Custom 3 core aluminum radiator. A Toyota radio that works in the USA. Aurora LED 5in.lights. Rubber Toyota floor mats front and rear.(also have the factory cloth type) A Safari Snorkel installed by Rob Smith with his proprietary internal piping. ARB steel roof rack. and a rear ARB bumper. And the Adjustable PRO version Terrain Tamer suspension package. She currently has 33in.BFGoodrich K03's The oil has been changed every 5,000km and the transmission was flushed and synthetic oil was added. The front and rear diffs have been drained and refilled recently. Just replaced front brake pads.
The paint is good but it has a few scratches here and there but very nice for a 25yr. old vehicle. A few small dents are visible but nothing bad. No rust that I have seen. The interior is about flawless with no issues with the carpet or seats. Dash has no cracks or other damage. With all the accessories I have over $38,000 invested. SPF and of course cash is king. Mike

Last edited:
I’ve ridden in this truck...it is CLEAN. Pictures don’t do it justice. A/C blows cold. Mike is a great guy.

Bump

Please let me know if you are ever in NC, i would love to take a look at this in person. Also this is due for a bumpity bump.

Please post a price, Forum rules

No worries, my bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom