For Sale 1991 HDJ80 - 1HD-T - 5 Speed Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a feeler here - Just curios what you think my resale options are here in the states. While I'd like to keep this car, I will likely sell it before exiting Costa Rica in June OR bring it back to the states in hopes of selling this beauty. I have far too many toys stateside, and while I would like to keep the 80, I feel it may be a nice opportunity for someone to get a fully sorted LHD Turbo Diesel stateside.

Please note: Current trail lights are round. Plan to switch out soon.

If you are interested in this - please let me know.

I'm thinking we can start at $29K - I'm basing these prices on what I've seen on the eBay side and some items listed around here. It will include the delivery cost from Central America to FL, NY, or MI where I live.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_8475.JPG

Last edited:
If you are looking for an old diesel land cruiser most buyers are open to RHD. Left hand drive gets premium price but better condition ones are harder to find and even more difficult to purchase compared to Japan. There are a few buyers that won’t accept right hand drive but for 90% it is just another piece of the negotiation along with lockers, colors, auto/manual, mileage, and condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom