For Sale 1991 FJ80 w/4BD1T/auto only 72k miles plus 97 80 w/e-lockers! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Screenshot_20180225-123420.png
Screenshot_20180225-123404.png
Package deal! Daily driven 72k original miles 1991 80 series with factory reconditioned 4BD1T isuzu diesel mated to factory toyota automatic. Everything on the engine is new. Has brand new TD04HL-19T turbo running 15psi. 3" custom made stainless downpipe from turbo to main exhaust. Stainless jones muffler. Exhaust is quiet. Air conditioning blows cold. Rear heat is still in use. New aluminum radiator. Snorkel is functional and uses stock air box. New optima yellow top. Glow plugs are functional. Runs and drives perfectly. Pic of motor is before build was complete as well as the side pic.
20180207_163400.jpg
20180207_163400.jpg
20180207_163400.jpg
Have been on trips from Missouri to florida to Gatlinburg. Never an issue. New ome j lift. All stainless braided brake lines. New 35" Goodyear duratracs. 1997 factory wheels bead blasted and painted black w/ppg concept. Brand new belt line weatherstrip. New weatherstrip around rear glass. New weatherstrip around inside of rear hatch and tailgate. 1997 grill. All interior is from a 1997. Carpet is in near perfect condition with no stains or tears. Seats are leather with no rips or tears. Minor cracking on front leather. Not bad at all just not perfect. Fresh window tint all the way around. Entire cruiser was stripped completely down to a bare shell and undewent a 2 year restoration. Engine bay and all jambs are sprayed in basecoat/clearcoat to match the sans panties Monstaliner. Fender flares are done in black Monstaliner. Zero dents. Zero rust. Body is perfect. Landcruiser has never been offroad. Front and rear bumpers are both custom/professionally built from 3/16th steel. 2" reciever is integrated into center of rear bumper. Have brand new heavy duty trail gear steering kit with all new inner/outer tie rods and linkage (not installed yet). I have spent over $18k in parts alone on building this rig. This is one of the cleanest 91's youll find. Now for the bonus! Also included is a 1997 factory E-locked landcruiser. I bought the 97 for the e-locked axles. The interior has been removed and put into the 91. The 97 is complete otherwise. It will start and drive but engine has a slight tick. Previous owner lost title. Dmv told me a title could easily be filed for but i didnt need it since i just needed it for parts. Serious buyers only please. Located in Tennessee. Asking $16,500 for both rigs. Please call or text 931-698-6032
20180221_200337.jpg

Screenshot_20180225-123420.png

Just a thought...
Your ad is kinda confusing. I can't tell what is what.
You've got three of the same pics. Nothing inside. Nothing underneath.

$0.02

I am so bummed I missed this!! You did a great job Chris. That is rig of the year in my book!!
Sorry you missed out! Thanks for the recognition brother! Its truly a sweet rig no doubt. Its new home is a mud member in little rock Arkansas. I miss my rig and id say hes a lucky dude to have snagged it up. Unfortunately she had to go to pay off some unwanted debt but i have hopes of building another one in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom